Thread: for people with kids...

United States

for people with kids...

I got this Walter the Farting Dog book series and oh so hilarious. The one book is about this evil guy who buys Walter and feeds him nothing but beans and traps his ass gas in order to dress like a clown with baloons and rob banks and gas everyone... its hilarious you should buy 'em for your kids
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States

Fartolicious Woof Woof...

Seems funny, might check 'em out at the library...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Undisclosed
    shame we wont be able to get it over here...

United States

why can't you get it?

thats odd
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There's alot of things we have that they don't get and vice versa.

United States

anything is available onlne tho

I understand it wouldn't be available at the library to those in the UK but maybe they can request it? If not I'd be more than happy to buy the book and send it to ya for your wee ones. Its a wonderful book and entirely adorable. The illustrations are a bid mod for my traditional tastes but the book is funny and great humour for my bfs godson.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well that is true, the internet does make just about anything available to anyone. We're very spoiled nowdays. One wonders how we ever got along without it.

United States

same way when we endured life before cell phones...

we did things the old fashioned way... in person lol

I really hate the inernet it was the beginning of the end for many things like... kids actually using the library.. people frequenting the mall... meeting people the normal way...