Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typing of the dead 2

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Typing of the dead 2

I don't pc game so i never even knew about the first one. It looks like a house of the dead meets resident evil. What the hell is up with those block letters taking up the whole screen? The blonde chick looks eerily familiar to the girl from silent hill 3.

http://www.binaryjoy.co.uk/games/gam...of-the-dead-2/
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    well typeing of the dead WAS just a spin off of house of the dead 2 , one of thoe learn to type kinds, my schoo had a sonic the hedgehog one when i was little, but h was runnign form a ufo so it was blatantly a knock off version, still fun, for an edutainement title

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    So i got all excited over what's basically a typing sim!?! What a gyp. I feel so....used.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    with the name "typeing of the dead" what else did you think it could be?

Administrator

England
    LMFAO!!! So to kill a zombie you have to type in something like "HEULNCNLSLWRJKLSNNCOSFSFWPQPPZLZNLWQOWPOQWFVMSLKL JASDFSADPOWOIRUERUJDFLKDJFLKPIJNCXZMN"?

LMFAO!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    basically yes,...and no, typeing what appears on the screen allows your character in game to continue fighting, slip up or get too far behing the computer and your character gets munhced on by zed's, its a pretty ingenius way to get people to type faster.
    though with my 8 fingers typing style i dont need to get any faster i just need to spell better

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    with the name "typeing of the dead" what else did you think it could be?
    I thought maybe you had to press keys in order to shoot or whatever it is that you pc gamers do.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    -woah there dont put me in with those keyboard and mouse playing freaks!, 'side form maple sotry im a strickly console gamer

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    so what freaks would you like to be grouped with?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    blatantly geeks and fanboys that are in/finished college but still watch the transformers ,read comics and debate about wether the dreamcast or the NES are better ect.

cus to qoute popcultureshock.com "this geek **** is so damn cool"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i guess you better lump me in there as well. When exactly is the cut off point for that type of stuff to get left behind or is it an objective thing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    dude im 19, college ended yesterday for me and my mom still has to yell at me fir not listening to here adn watching the new fantastic 4 cartoon instead

the most sage advice i can give is men never grow up, we just get older

...hell if i "grew up" like the rest of my freinds id be a smokeing, junkie with a police record and no future prospects on welfare by now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That would be unacceptable. then the only game you could afford to play would be a budget title like....TYPING OF THE DEAD!!!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nah theyd probably just nick my 360 if they new were i lived.

chavs.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    LMFAO!!! So to kill a zombie you have to type in something like "HEULNCNLSLWRJKLSNNCOSFSFWPQPPZLZNLWQOWPOQWFVMSLKL JASDFSADPOWOIRUERUJDFLKDJFLKPIJNCXZMN"?

LMFAO!?
    I don't know about you but typing short hand can be EXTREMELY scary.