Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rock on for helping people!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

rock on for helping people!

So im in gamestation, buying my brother his elite 360 cus hes ill and its crowded as bloody hell and i see this really dodgy group of kids hanging round the hd-dvd's. One grabs about 5 and slowly puts them in his bag, but stops and freezes when he sees im staring striahgt at him, i walk over and say "dude i know what youve done, you know what youve done and theres a camera directly pointing in your direction so jsut put it back and walk away man, your too young to start thieveing man".
    So he puts it back and hurries out the store with his friends, i go back into the que and carry on waiting for ten more minutes and when i reach the counter i buy my bros. 360 adn myself a copy of final fantasy 12 adn the clerk says "cheers for stopping the shoplifter, i was gonna grab him as he left but you beat me to it", i say its no problemo (yes i actually said no problemmo...dude) and he says "well here, we cant sell these anyway.

and he gave me a masters of horror box set and part 1 of season 1 of lost for free, im not a lost fan but still, yknow, do a good dead and karma rewards you

United States
    lol... 'live from the crime scene'
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    heh, oh yeah, funny thing is i put that there the day before (id been playing max payne)...wiiieerrd.

Super Moderator

UK
    Woo Max Payne!

Blimey grimey, karma indeed working some magic. Damn man, didn't they give you a box set of Buffy season one as well?

Christ, do these people make any money?

Undisclosed
    who mentoned Buffys box...

Super Moderator

UK
    hellsing did, he said he went into Gamestation and they let him lick Buffy's box for free and even take it home!

lol, high school style chinese whispers go-an-on here.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if this were a movie dialogue rip taylor would bust in right about now throwing confette.

Undisclosed
    Which Masters of Horror did you get? 1st or 2nd season?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    if this were a movie dialogue rip taylor would bust in right about now throwing confette.
    Someone's been watching Jackass on TV methinks.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    So im in gamestation, buying my brother his elite 360 cus hes ill and its crowded as bloody hell and i see this really dodgy group of kids hanging round the hd-dvd's. One grabs about 5 and slowly puts them in his bag, but stops and freezes when he sees im staring striahgt at him, i walk over and say "dude i know what youve done, you know what youve done and theres a camera directly pointing in your direction so jsut put it back and walk away man, your too young to start thieveing man".
    So he puts it back and hurries out the store with his friends, i go back into the que and carry on waiting for ten more minutes and when i reach the counter i buy my bros. 360 adn myself a copy of final fantasy 12 adn the clerk says "cheers for stopping the shoplifter, i was gonna grab him as he left but you beat me to it", i say its no problemo (yes i actually said no problemmo...dude) and he says "well here, we cant sell these anyway.

and he gave me a masters of horror box set and part 1 of season 1 of lost for free, im not a lost fan but still, yknow, do a good dead and karma rewards you
    Karma strikes again! You saved a young miscreant from getting caught, fought crime without violence, and received a reward that you had no intention of seeking out. Good for you brother, I salute you.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Which Masters of Horror did you get? 1st or 2nd season?
    it was a two episode box set of cigarette burns (m favourite of series one) adn dreams in the witch house.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Someone's been watching Jackass on TV methinks.
    nah man, smodcast 8 or 9.
    Last edited by Danny; 29-Aug-2007 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    At least you get to see some good nudity in the Witch House. There was this guy I used to work with that looked like that rat. Anyone catch Imprint?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah man that was allowed to air in the uk unedited on ...bravo i believe, not a great episode but not a bad one either it jsut kinda was mediocre plot wise, though noone goes to see a takeshi miike film for anything other than a wierd ass flick to see.

Undisclosed
    Yeah, the torture scene in Imprint was funny, especially when the short old chick was barking. The chick with the black teeth, who was doing the torturing, actual wrote the story.

Super Moderator

UK
    Hell yeah, I haven't seen any (well, clips...) of Masters of Horror, but I saw Imprint specifically because it wasn't shown in America. MOH is just one of those shows I didn't get around to watching, you know.

But aye, Imprint wasn't bad, got quite f*cked up, and with all the abortion stuff, no wonder it was banned in America!

Some folks over there are far too sensitive, it's Takashi Miike for feck's sake!