Thread: what bugs you about the GAR quadrilogy?

Undisclosed

what bugs you about the GAR quadrilogy?

lol quadrilogy yay!

anyway the nurse zombie and the fat zombie in the bathing suit oh and that zombie without any make up trying to get into the mall from the main entrance in the original dawn. god damn those zombies annoy me.

what else.........oh i dont like it how the zombies in land of the dead are getting smarter because if anything there brains would have decayed more therefore making them stupider. so meh. GAR re-writes the laws of logic lol we obey them

sorry for the big sigs before everyone. i wanted to be noticed!

Undisclosed
    Did you forget about Bub?

Quote Originally Posted by dusk_of_the_dead
    what else.........oh i dont like it how the zombies in land of the dead are getting smarter because if anything there brains would have decayed more therefore making them stupider. so meh. GAR re-writes the laws of logic lol we obey them
    Camelot is a state of mind.

Undisclosed
    i didnt forget about bub. i mean land was set like years after the outbreak and the zombies have been just kinda sitting there for ages. whereas day of the dead was set like less then a year after the outbreak and bub doesnt look like he was a zombie for long and he had zero injuries and things so that could explain why bubs talent for learning was so quick and fast.

the zombies in dead have been just kinda sitting around for a year or more and they have no *reward* for being such good little zombies like bub which was the only reason he did what he was told.

even animals will copy the actions of humans in return for a reward. i dont see any animals following a leader in a calculated attack on humans.

i make my point of it defying logic

Undisclosed
    I don't know how you can say who was a zombie longer. It doesn't matter when the movies were taking place because a person could become a zombie at any time. Just because Land takes place at a later date doesn't mean all the zombies have been standing around since Day. Big Daddy didn't look too bad, so maybe he was fairly fresh? There's no way to say. What does Bub being injured and him learning anything have in common? Bub didn't need a treat to seek revenge for Frankenstein. I wouldn't depend on too much logic when it comes to a zombie film. I mean.. it's a zombie film. Why ruin it?

i didnt forget about bub. i mean land was set like years after the outbreak and the zombies have been just kinda sitting there for ages. whereas day of the dead was set like less then a year after the outbreak and bub doesnt look like he was a zombie for long and he had zero injuries and things so that could explain why bubs talent for learning was so quick and fast.

the zombies in dead have been just kinda sitting around for a year or more and they have no *reward* for being such good little zombies like bub which was the only reason he did what he was told.

even animals will copy the actions of humans in return for a reward. i dont see any animals following a leader in a calculated attack on humans.

i make my point of it defying logic
    I never had a problem with them, but I like them ever more after meeting the nurse zombie and hearing the story behind the fat zombie.

anyway the nurse zombie and the fat zombie in the bathing suit oh and that zombie without any make up trying to get into the mall from the main entrance in the original dawn. god damn those zombies annoy me.
    Last edited by Mortis; 09-Apr-2006 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    lol we are going to agree on something one day dude. lol one day *shakes fist at sky* is day of the dead your favourite GAR movie?

Undisclosed
    Well, we could agree to disagree. Does that count? The DC version of Dawn is my favorite one, but I love them all.

lol we are going to agree on something one day dude. lol one day *shakes fist at sky* is day of the dead your favourite GAR movie?

Undisclosed
    what kinda annoy's me is in land how the guard soldiers along the border cant hit a head to save there life (no pun attended)
    its all about the Party.

Undisclosed
    agree to disagree. i like your style mortis

its time for me to sleep so i look forward to agreeing to disagree with you in the evening tommorow

i like you

lol but no too much! that would be silly