Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh god I love Bollywood

Undisclosed

Oh god I love Bollywood

These movies just crack me up every time and are just so ridiculously entertaining.....

I just saw this movie the other day heres a great clip from it...

When the older guy starts breaking out the dance moves thats when I lost it....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    What the hell terran.

are you some kind of sadist to inflict that on us?

and are you a masochist to watch it?

after i saw that i crawled onto the floor in the fetal position and kept saying "all I can taste is metal" over and over.

Undisclosed
    Come on when the older guy started dancing.....I almost had a seizure.....

and Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous....

I dunno maybe your missing out...I have a much much much better quality version on my computer....Ive been watching Bollywood clips all day....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Undisclosed
    Damn, there are some fine looking chicks in that flick!

Undisclosed
    I know...Bollywood is full of them....

this one is a classic...but its hard to appreciate how hot the women are with the youtube version...I have this movie downloaded cause its so awsome....probally the best "Bollywood" movie Ive seen in a long time....

Undisclosed

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Bollywood flicks kick ass. They're ALWAYS entertaining, even if it's unintentional.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Yeah, that's classic Bollywood weirdness. Quite a nice song though.

England
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Oh thank you

Terran did you see that?

Thats what happens to people who post
    Bollywood stuff on here.

Don't make him film the scenes where
    I dance.

That was classic.

capncnut
    That Lege, was f**king awesome! Bravo!

Undisclosed
    Back to one I first posted...when the guys start dancing...that guy whose whistling.....Hes killing me.....Every time I see him I laugh.....I should make a gif Of him dancing....then everybody could have it....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    eating at the new indian restaurant in town the other day and getting bombarded with bollywood music vids when i chanced to come upon one that i couldn't take my eyes off of.

this guy baghban looks just like an indian george hamilton, in fact my first thought was what the fu*k is george hamilton doing in one of these vids but alas it wasn't old george.

i found the vid on youtube so i'll throw it out. if this guy isn't wearing a toupee i am the czar of all the russias and my last name isn't even romanov. also, this guy is a bit old for the booty shaking he does- something damn funny about a man in his mid 50s with a paunchy stomach area trying to move it like he is 25.

i strongly suspect that this is the same old dude that is in terran's original post.

this vid is relatively low quality picture wise but without further ado here is "chali, chali"

Last edited by Mike70; 21-Apr-2008 at 04:50 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Yeah thats the same guy.....

Though I didnt find that one as catchy as the first one I posted and not nearly as easy to get stuck in your head and make your ears bleed as the second one I posted......

Though it was wierd to see 90s pop style or whatever you could call that style of music...Nice addition

United Kingdom
    lol you guys should try watching a whole bollywood movie, its definatley different from hollywood or anything European.

heres a couple of serious titles

Black
    Lagaan

also a couple of horror movies

Hawa a chill wind (based around the Entity)
    and damn it I cant remeber the other one will post when I remember