Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diary only on 42 screens?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Hopefully the DVD they put out will be a quality release, like they did with Clerks 2 (another Weinstein flick). The DVD for Land was a bit lackluster (and whoever edited the featurettes was a nob ). Fingers crossed for a quality double disc Diary DVD.

And hopefully an option to switch off the girls commentary from what i've been reading. Now that would be a cool feature if possible.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Undisclosed
    If the commentary is that bad then... yes I agree.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Hopefully the DVD they put out will be a quality release, like they did with Clerks 2 (another Weinstein flick). The DVD for Land was a bit lackluster (and whoever edited the featurettes was a nob ). Fingers crossed for a quality double disc Diary DVD.
    my big gripe w/ the Weinsteins and their dvd distribution is that they dont' release on HD-DVD or Blu-Ray I would love to own this on a next gen disc but I'm with you, I'm hoping an extra filled release is in the works, anything less then that is another slap in the face to George and us fans

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I just went format neutral last week, and while I prefer HD-DVD (which BTW, Toshiba has officially threw in the towel, BR has won) I will take any HD version of any film at this point.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

England
    Same here DJ. Although both of my HD DVD players are games consoles (360 & PS3), i must say the PS3 Blu ray is a truly outstanding piece of kit.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    my big gripe w/ the Weinsteins and their dvd distribution is that they dont' release on HD-DVD or Blu-Ray I would love to own this on a next gen disc but I'm with you, I'm hoping an extra filled release is in the works, anything less then that is another slap in the face to George and us fans
    Actually they used to be HD DVD exclusive. Although they haven't released anything in that format since June 2007.