Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Screamfest 2008 Pics

Undisclosed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    I wouldn't have trusted those zombie chicks. Sure, they seem harmless enough...until you find out one of them is really a zombie! Yikes!

"OR HAS HERPES"!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    "OR HAS HERPES"!!!

That was hilarious.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post

Scott was totally cool. He actually hung out drinking with me for half an hour at the pool bar!
    You lucky dog, Scotty is the man! I hear he's quite partial to an ice cold glass of Absolut Citron.

And is that KISS Destroyer on his pass?
    Last edited by capncnut; 24-Oct-2008 at 06:45 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well, I was talking to my friend on Friday night if he thought that Scott Reiniger would remember me the next day. We both agreed that he wouldnt, seeing as we were both consuming large amounts (OK I cant speak for Scott as far as LARGE amounts go, but I was drinking large amounts) of alcohol and the fact of ... who the hell am I? I was pleasantly surprised the next day when Scott did in fact remember me!
    Well I was thinking more along the lines of convention to convention rather than the next day.

I know i've seen other pics of you with the nurse and escalator zombies before. Did they recall you from previous conventions because you frequent them so much?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well I was thinking more along the lines of convention to convention rather than the next day.

I know i've seen other pics of you with the nurse and escalator zombies before. Did they recall you from previous conventions because you frequent them so much?
    I dont think so. Sharon and Clayton acted like they remembered me, but I handed them a pic of the 3 of us to sign that wasnt from the current convention, so that was a big clue that we had met before.

Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    You lucky dog, Scotty is the man! I hear he's quite partial to an ice cold glass of Absolut Citron.

And is that KISS Destroyer on his pass?
    No, it was Dracula and other horror icon, but was designed to look like Kiss destroyer. I wanted to get one but I couldnt.

Undisclosed
    Had a great time at Screamfest this year! George Romero cancelled, which sucks, but I have met him before.
    It's bogus that conventions continue to publicize Romero's appearance when it's been obvious since August that he'd be busy shooting a new film around this time. The St. Louis Kitbuilder's convention continues to list him as a guest this weekend. Hopefully he was able to make it, but would it really be a big surprise if he couldn't?

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Hi Philly

Those are some cool photos.

Especially the last picture.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's awesome that you chilled with Scott for an extended period of time. Lucky!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    That's awesome that you chilled with Scott for an extended period of time. Lucky!
    I wonder what the subject matter of the conversation was?

"Why didn't you just leave the toolbag when you dropped it"?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think my questions would consist of immature things such as:

"How much SPAM did you guys eat every day?"

"How drunk were you when you did your takes in the mall?"

"Was that weed that Ken was smoking throughout the entire film? If not, why are his eyes bloodshot every time he's smoking it?"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I think my questions would consist of immature things such as:

"How much SPAM did you guys eat every day?"

"How drunk were you when you did your takes in the mall?"

"Was that weed that Ken was smoking throughout the entire film? If not, why are his eyes bloodshot every time he's smoking it?"
    Those are totally legit questions. Now you got me curious....

Super Moderator

United States

Just a fun pic, some hot zombie chicks!
    Pimpin' Philly_Swat style!

Looks like a fun time and I'm glad someone I know (internet-know, anyway) wen to this thing!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Chasing Prey

Canada
    dude, the zombie chick on the right is very much baby batterable