Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arni involved with new Terminator film?

Administrator

England

Arni involved with new Terminator film?

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fast-...vie-24212.html

At some point down the line the rumor developed to include Justin Lin, the Fast and the Furious franchise director who apparently might be willing to tread on the ground that McG pretty thoroughly destroyed with Terminator: Salvation. And believe it or not, that rumor is actually true. Omelete (via their English-language partners Collider) spoke to Lin at the Brazil junket for Fast Five, and he acknowledged that he's had conversations with Schwarzenegger about reviving the Terminator, and might be willing to consider taking it on.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Hmmm lending his voice to it & them having a CGI Arnold of the same quality used in Salvation (best bit of a bad film) would be good, but a terminator with the face of a 60 odd year old? bit daft...

Super Moderator

UK
    If they do another Terminator film, they'd damn well better get rid of this "super Terminator" bullshit that cropped up in T3 and T4 - I mean in T4 for instance, the Arnie-bot takes like 2 or 3 direct hits from a fucking grenade launcher and isn't damaged (bar the flesh burning off), and not even getting buried in molten-ruddy-steel stops it - that's an absolute piss take. These sequel people need to watch the first two movies much more closely for goodness sake!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    These sequel people need to watch the first two movies much more closely for goodness sake!

"Them mooviez is made before 2010! They iz outdated an' shit, yo!"

If only I could get Skynet to send a Terminator back in time & kill everyone involved w/ making more shitty "Terminator" movies...

Administrator

England
    What are you guys are talking about.. there hasnt been a terminator movie since 1992.. T3 and T4??? a new one?? cameron has said he wont make anymore after T2.. you guys are all

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What are you guys are talking about.. there hasnt been a terminator movie since 1992.. T3 and T4??? a new one?? cameron has said he wont make anymore after T2.. you guys are all

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Yeah, I agree... Plus, like, the series was good, I thought... Er, at least didn't suck... Still need to see T: Saliva.

Super Moderator

United States
    The TV series was great fun, I thought. T3 was meh. T4 I haven't seen yet, if you can believe that.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm surprised people are willing to invest in these films after the last two performed poorly. Maybe not "poorly", but they definitely didn't make an impact like T2.

I'm bored with it at this point. Salvation wasn't awful, but it also wasn't anything special. I doubt I would be interested in seeing another one in theater. It would have to blow me away with the trailers and plot summary...
    Last edited by bassman; 15-Apr-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: fuck you

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I get the same thing from people who insist that they made sequels to Highlander.

There was only one.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    I get the same thing from people who insist that they made sequels to Highlander.

There was only one.
    ^ Best post of the day

Administrator

England
    Personally I can't see anything good coming from another (Terminator) film if it involves Arni... He's in there purely as a marketing tool other than a plot/script requirement!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post

There was only one.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    a CGI arnie isnt as good as the real thing. all he has to do is act in the film and it will do worlds better than the last terminator film. and the last one was not bad at all,but poorly marketed.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    He's been in worse...

Zardozwedding.jpg
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.