Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeannie Jefferies where are you?

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Jeannie Jefferies where are you?

I've always wondered where she is now. You think she'd turn up on the convention circuit, considering her role in "Dawn"

Not to mention for a zombie, she was pretty cute!

United States
    my initial thought was "jeannie jefferies, who are you?"....hmmm cute zombie in dawn, would that be savini's gf at the time who almost took roger out in the truck?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You asked this about two months ago. It's in the "similar threads" section at the bottom of this post.

United States
    oh, snap! the search nazi is back in action!!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    my initial thought was "jeannie jefferies, who are you?"....hmmm cute zombie in dawn, would that be savini's gf at the time who almost took roger out in the truck?
    The same.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    You asked this about two months ago. It's in the "similar threads" section at the bottom of this post.
    oh, snap! the search nazi is back in action!!!!

(is it kind of weird that from a guy who has 6 posts, 2 of them are the same question looking to track down an actress? )

That said, I've wondered myself what became of her, if she stayed in the biz, etc.
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 21-Oct-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Oh snap!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    So I did! Sheesh that was dumb of me. I forgot all about it!

Mods, feel free to delete this thread, with my apologies for the double post!

United States
    That's actually my mom. Jeanie Jefferies. and before anyone asks, I was born in '81 and NO Tom Savini is not my dad.

She is no longer Jeanie Jefferies, my whole life she's been Jeanie Brown (I'm Aaron Brown) but she was remarried recently (about 6 months ago) and is now Jeanie Boshoven

She went to some shows in the early years but had no Idea the following was still so strong untill now.
    We started working on a REALLY big dawn project last month and only then did we start googling and find so many pictures, stories, forums and fan pages for Dawn. She even has t-shirts out there using her blonde zombie face lol. She's really excited.

Funny to know that for 34 years there has been one too many N's in her name

We believe there will definately be some shows coming up if we can find them.

I made this profile under her name and I know she will be happy to use it and answer any questions but I ask you to keep it respectful and tasteful or I will delete it immediately. Can't blame a son for being protective of his mom.

I'm sure everyone is like yeah right, but I assure you I'm honest. I've grown up always admiring and showing off all her pictures, stories and memorabilia from her movie days and she has some great things. As I mentioned were working on something that I believe is going to make some of you very exited! Keep in mind she was the assistant make-up artist for the entire film as well. Big deal for sure... hint hint...

Thanks,
    Aaron

United States

sorry, had to do that. here's where that came from, in case you're wondering:

thanks for the update, looking forward to your big announcement. welcome to the boards, by the way....are you a fan of any romero films, by chance? or the walking dead?
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 29-Oct-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: .

United States

Lol

Yeah my house has been watching the walking dead since the beginning, Love it!
    I wish Hershel could teach me his Konami code for unlimited ammo in case a swarm ever takes my farmhouse!! Guy can lay down some spray.
    Just sayin'.

I've told my mom to start watching it as well but doubt she has yet.

As for any Romero films, Man I grew up with them. I have always been extremely Biased towards Dawn however for obvious reasons. I grew up in the whole scene in my early years.

I remember watching many splatter fests as a kid but it was so normal because I had seen behind the scenes my whole (young) life. My mom made sure I was never too scared because she would let me know how the effects were done and remind me they were real people or really neat effects. It added a new dimension to the entertainment.

I remember going to conventions with my mom, I couldnt have been older than 7 or 8, and seeing all these "monsters" in real life but then meeting the REAL people behind them. My biggest memory was meeting Freddy Kruger (Robert Englund) out of make-up at a show, and him letting me try on the glove they had on display! Man I was on top of the world! I was like 8! I swear I wanted to be Freddy for like 3 Halloweens after that.

And just goes to show ya' .. The whole "Violence on TV" "Violent Games thing" A bunch of crap!
    I turned out fine.
    All it takes is good parenting keeping kids aware of the dividing line.

United States
    I posted a lengthy reply last night but It said "Must be approved by moderator" Is that normal?

United States
    i've never seen that message....did you try more than once to post it? or just once?

United States
    i've never seen that message....did you try more than once to post it? or just once?
    I timed out writing it at one point and had to log back in... Guess the gremlins got it, it WAS after midnight.

But I see they fixed it.
    Thanks guys, your quick.

United States
    awesome, aaron. sounds like you had a pretty awesome childhood and a hip mother. feel free to jump into the other threads and chime in on the new episodes of the walking dead, other films, video games, etc.

United States
    Hey Aaron! Fans of DAWN would love to meet your mom and get her autograph. I know of 2 people who represent celebs at these conventions that already handle DAWN actors and I'm sure that they would love to represent her. Their names on this board are (thxleo) or Lee Karr on Facebook and (dubiouscomforts) or Jim Cirronella AKA Zero-Day Releasing on Facebook. I also attend many cons as a vendor and would love to get her autograph since I am a huge DAWN fan! They are nice guys and will gladly take care of all her arrangements to attend many different conventions. They may even see this post and get back to you pretty soon with details! Later bro!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiebub View Post
    Hey Aaron! Fans of DAWN would love to meet your mom and get her autograph. I know of 2 people who represent celebs at these conventions that already handle DAWN actors and I'm sure that they would love to represent her. Their names on this board are (thxleo) or Lee Karr on Facebook and (dubiouscomforts) or Jim Cirronella AKA Zero-Day Releasing on Facebook. I also attend many cons as a vendor and would love to get her autograph since I am a huge DAWN fan! They are nice guys and will gladly take care of all her arrangements to attend many different conventions. They may even see this post and get back to you pretty soon with details! Later bro!

Perfect!!

Thanks for the point in the right direction. Thats exactly what were hoping to accomplish by networking on forums like this.
    I'm gonna send you a PM with a question I have but thank you for the heads up.

Time to get the ball rollin!

EDIT: Tried to send a PM zombiebub but again seems to not go through... Not having much luck on this forum.. If you get 3 in a row somehow its only because I kept re-trying. If you dont get anything maybe send me one and we'll see if reply works.
    Last edited by JeanieJefferies; 31-Oct-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Add on