Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loose Change, it almost makes me ill.

United States

Loose Change, it almost makes me ill.

http://www.loosechange911.com/

I checked out this site's fourm and it is sickening. As soon I read teh threrad about the passengers I couldn't read anymore. The passengers were in on it or the Isralies killed them all.

I'm all for freedome of speech but I think this is coming close to crossing a line.

I youtubed this thing, I think a high school kid could have done a better job.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Dying

Undisclosed
    I'm all for freedom of speech. If it allows more access for such miscreants, then the exposure will eventually show them to be what they are. Namely, idiots.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Super Moderator

UK
    The dude who made that 'documentary' was on a BBC2 actual documentary a few weeks ago called Conspiracy Files: 9/11, or something like that. Anyway, the guy who made Loose Change was interviewed and he's a complete dildo.

College drop out, scruffy looking wanker, was clearly so f*cking chuffed with himself, not just for Loose Change, but for the fact he had the BBC coming to interview him. They entered his house and he had blatantly been watching too much MTV Cribs as he went about doing the really lame tour, pointing out how apparently 'crazy and kooky' and 'wild' his friends were, who were just standing around like billboards wearing their branded 9/11 truth hoodies.

The guy just said "and that's a fact, it just is" constantly, without actually proving his points, none of them, the guy knew f*ck all, and half the stuff he was yammering on about has long since been disproved, or is him taking inaccurate/flat-out-wrong early TV reports as gospel truth. He has also routinely taken comments by people (e.g. the coroner at the site of the ditched plane in the field) completely out of context, either deliberately, or through a complete failure to understand quite simply - what a f*cking SIMILE is.

The interviewer even said about the coroner's comment (who had also been interviewed and himself stated that he was using a SIMILE), and the Loose Change nob just froze, got really twitchy and nervous, scratched a lot, kept glancing off-camera (you just know his mates were there mouthing sh*t to him) and then he just went back to blind denial and "that's a fact, just is" belligerent behaviour.

The guy is a complete dildo, he's so self-aware about all the attention he's getting, and that's all he wants - attention ... and well, MONEY of course. He's a complete dickhead and that BBC2 show exposed him for the twat that he is.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 30-Mar-2007 at 08:50 AM.

Kazakhstan
    yeh, he's an idiot (although who gives a sh!t if he was scruffy lookin - so was einstein), anyone who's spent more than an hour reading up on 9/11 can dismiss practically every point made in "loose change".

people are just dumb, and they love a conspiracy, leave em to it. so what if they all believe it? the way i see it, a lot of people think the government set up 9/11, yet they do nothing about it, they just continue paying taxes to a government they think is guilty of mass murder instead of moving to canada or whatever amoral sheep innit
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

capncnut
    Unfortunately Loose Change is getting a tidy up and a cinema release so book yer tickets.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Unfortunately Loose Change is getting a tidy up and a cinema release so book yer tickets.
    Then it'll just be further disproved by people even remotely in the know and it'll get torn a new one, YouTube is a completely different world to the theatres ... unfortunately, this scumbag loser who made it will be making a mint off of it no doubt.

Seems like nothing more than a money making and attention seeking exercise to me, scumbag.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    .. they just continue paying taxes to a government they think is guilty of mass murder instead of moving to canada or whatever amoral sheep innit
    The IRS is an entity all its own and you cant escape them. You dont pay you go to prison. And Canada has a tight immigration policy. Its not that easy.
    But, yes, they dont do much. But they are trying to get mass support and it seems to be wotking.

I havent seen loose change I dont think theres any kind of illumanti conspiracy. Just the usual disinterest and incompetence on the gov part as well as taking advantage of a situation.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Thank God for sites like http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

All of the Loosechange lies are clearly debunked one after another.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Right now there is the most amount of money in the hands of so concentrated few since RIGHT
    before the great depression
    So says NYT (media always apply many grains of disbelief)
    mega monopolies are a terrible deal for anyone foisted with one

Super Moderator

UK
    That Screw Loose Change blog is wonderful!

Cheers for the link, I love it when dickheads have their 'work' pinpointed as a bunch of lies and deceptions and utter bollocks.

United States

Conspiracy Theory ...

Every time I am out and about , I feel compelled to buy a copy of " Catcher in the Rye "... It wouldnt be a conspiracy if it could be proved .I have wrapped mesainic about this 9/11 horror . BLAH BLAH ... black helicopters , greys , whatever ... my friend still died that day . Nothing changes that .
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Then it'll just be further disproved by people even remotely in the know and it'll get torn a new one, YouTube is a completely different world to the theatres ... unfortunately, this scumbag loser who made it will be making a mint off of it no doubt.

Seems like nothing more than a money making and attention seeking exercise to me, scumbag.

Whether Loose change is accurate or not is really irrelevent. With him getting theatrical distribution it will make the gov't squirm a little more. Even if t is mostly bullsh*t. Hell remember when Michael Moore's film came out in 2004, the white house scrambled to make excuses and set the record straight. It is guys like these who keep the US gov't on it's toes and that is not an easy job. Someone has to keep them watching their backs.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more, a worthless pile of s**t squatted from the ass of the horned one.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Whether Loose change is accurate or not is really irrelevent. With him getting theatrical distribution it will make the gov't squirm a little more. Even if t is mostly bullsh*t. Hell remember when Michael Moore's film came out in 2004, the white house scrambled to make excuses and set the record straight. It is guys like these who keep the US gov't on it's toes and that is not an easy job. Someone has to keep them watching their backs.
    Its no more inaccurate than what comes out of Tony Snows mouth everyday.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more, a worthless pile of s**t squatted from the ass of the horned one.
    Damn straight. I just can't believe that a 'documentary' with so many glaringly obvious inaccuracies/flat out LIES, can get a cinematic release.

I sincerely hope all involved get torn several new ones by the critic community ... as well as just people in general.

The Screw Loose Change side was golden, love it.