Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the bengals sign....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That man that shit isa never ending soap. It's like guiding light.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    priest holmes was a MONSTER. i remember the game opening day he ran for like 4 td's. i thought for sure they had the division wrapped up.
    I have a Priest jersey. Sadly, everytime I buy anyone awesome's jersey, they leave somehow. I think I'm just gonna get a Derrick Thomas or a Len "the MOTHERFUCKING MAN" Dawson one...

Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    Things are looking up for the Cheifs. Weis as OC, improving QB, solid running game, D is coming around, you guys could sneak up in the west. Denver is weak to so-so, SD could implode, Oakland will suck, you never know.
    I'm telling you, the Chiefs got a team now. Division win for sure. They were on the brink of greatness last year. Most of the games they lost were squeakers, and they kicked the shit out of those damn Steelers...
    If they can learn to finish strong, people will finally get to enjoy their Buffalo Wild Wings in peace.
    Yeah, right...

I'll probably be even louder.

United States
    Owens help Cincinnati, but not enough. There's just back to two deadly threats. If they had kept Houshmandzadeh, and then added T.O., they'd be in business.

They're still good enough to win the division again, though.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Owens help Cincinnati, but not enough. There's just back to two deadly threats. If they had kept Houshmandzadeh, and then added T.O., they'd be in business.

They're still good enough to win the division again, though.

they squashed their only trouble in the division twice last year

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    they squashed their only trouble in the division twice last year
    Yes but it's football. Any given sunday.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"