Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the bengals sign....

Chasing Prey

Canada

the bengals sign....

United States
    Good luck with that headache! Vikings will win it all!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    That dude tears up every team he's been on.

He trashes people after they been through wars together. Very low class.

Reminds me of a woman that talks all this shit about you after she's been with you for 5 years.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    clubhose cancer

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    clubhose cancer

who can out gain your best receiver.......

ViP

United States
    What is silly is they signed Antonio Bryant earlier this year to a 4 year deal. Is T.O. better than Bryant? Yes. But if I've already paid Bryant, and already have Ochocinco locked up, then I don't have room for T.O. on the team. THE BEARS need T.O.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    THE BEARS need T.O.
    The Bears need their QB to stop throwing 1000 INTs.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    What is silly is they signed Antonio Bryant earlier this year to a 4 year deal. Is T.O. better than Bryant? Yes. But if I've already paid Bryant, and already have Ochocinco locked up, then I don't have room for T.O. on the team. THE BEARS need T.O.

cincy now admits they fucked up. they thought bryant was gonna be the same star of 3 years ago.......whoops

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There are no garauntees in sports. When you sign someone it's a crapshoot.

They could flourish into a hall of famer, be mediocre, get injured or whatever.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Reminds me of a woman that talks all this shit about you after she's been with you for 5 years.
    I almost feel like I'm at an A.A. meeting the way you are speaking to my heart...

Whadya expect from a team that picked up troubled Larry Johnson not long back?

I can only hope for nothing but bad for T.O.
    He is a complete asshat who takes away from my beloved game.
    Football is a game of chess; with big, hairy, sweaty motherfuckers...
    Antics like his take away from the beauty in motion I'm trying to enjoy... the one tiny little thing a hapless son of a bitch can enjoy...
    Over whatever paltry Buffalo Wild Wings entree I'm trying to drunkenly enjoy...
    I even used to love the NBA as a kid. The Lakers of the 80's were the shit. Who didn't wanna be Kareem?
    Assholes like Iverson ruined the game. Choking your own coach? It ain't even a racial thang, some things are just fucking wrong.
    You take a bullet for your foxhole buddeh...
    You live, not die, by your word...
    Nothing worse than pissing on the people you "adore"...
    And idolize...
    TEAM. Wanting to be part of, not because of money, but because of a love for what you are doing. Sure, I'm poor as fuck, but will I sell out the few morals I have for the almighty dollar?

Not sure WTF I was saying but... go CHIEFS?

I beg for the NFL to NOT go the way of every other sport I've ever loved, it is the last bastion I even have left. Yeah, yeah, I know they have their idiotic thugs, but still...
    They do what they can with an ever changing newcoming class of meatheaded idiots.
    The only thing a fan like moi can do is not get a jersey of their beloved, still active, players. It's a death kill everytime. I dunno if it's a jinx, but everytime I buy a NFL official jersey, the guy either retires, fucks up and gets traded, or goes to jail...

Tamarick Vanover...
    Priest Holmes...
    Larry Motherfucking Johnson...
    Yesh, I capitalized Motherfucker. I'm not fervent about alot of things, but damn you if you're a Chiefs hater..................

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    I almost feel like I'm at an A.A. meeting the way you are speaking to my heart...

Whadya expect from a team that picked up troubled Larry Johnson not long back?

I can only hope for nothing but bad for T.O.
    He is a complete asshat who takes away from my beloved game.
    Football is a game of chess; with big, hairy, sweaty motherfuckers...
    Antics like his take away from the beauty in motion I'm trying to enjoy... the one tiny little thing a hapless son of a bitch can enjoy...
    Over whatever paltry Buffalo Wild Wings entree I'm trying to drunkenly enjoy...
    I even used to love the NBA as a kid. The Lakers of the 80's were the shit. Who didn't wanna be Kareem?
    Assholes like Iverson ruined the game. Choking your own coach? It ain't even a racial thang, some things are just fucking wrong.
    You take a bullet for your foxhole buddeh...
    You live, not die, by your word...
    Nothing worse than pissing on the people you "adore"...
    And idolize...
    TEAM. Wanting to be part of, not because of money, but because of a love for what you are doing. Sure, I'm poor as fuck, but will I sell out the few morals I have for the almighty dollar?

Not sure WTF I was saying but... go CHIEFS?

I beg for the NFL to NOT go the way of every other sport I've ever loved, it is the last bastion I even have left. Yeah, yeah, I know they have their idiotic thugs, but still...
    They do what they can with an ever changing newcoming class of meatheaded idiots.
    The only thing a fan like moi can do is not get a jersey of their beloved, still active, players. It's a death kill everytime. I dunno if it's a jinx, but everytime I buy a NFL official jersey, the guy either retires, fucks up and gets traded, or goes to jail...

Tamarick Vanover...
    Priest Holmes...
    Larry Motherfucking Johnson...
    Yesh, I capitalized Motherfucker. I'm not fervent about alot of things, but damn you if you're a Chiefs hater..................

priest holmes was a MONSTER. i remember the game opening day he ran for like 4 td's. i thought for sure they had the division wrapped up.

ViP

United States
    Things are looking up for the Cheifs. Weis as OC, improving QB, solid running game, D is coming around, you guys could sneak up in the west. Denver is weak to so-so, SD could implode, Oakland will suck, you never know.

United States
    Good thing I got tickets to the Ravens vs Bungles game.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm just looking forward to the most smacktalking team in the NFL, my Jets, to school fools this year.

J-E-T-S.

Jets! Jets! Jets!

United States
    The real question this season is:

Where's Favre going to retire/not retire from this year?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.