Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free NRA membership

United States
    Being a combat medic (68W) in the national guard, I am authorized to kill civilians if martial law is declared by the governor. Although I would never kill a fellow American unless my life was directly threatened, even though we all argue and have different opinions on politics, and whatever. Were all still brothers.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Being as I have had my full set of battle rattle in my house for a few months, I think I could handle it okay

Both my Ar-15 and the little .22 pistol I have were given to me as gifts for getting out of the military.

My Mosin Nagant I purchased myself for it's historical value (Used by the most effective sniper in world history Simo Hayha)

The 90 rounder I only fired a full one of it off once, It's really just quite unwieldy and drastically changes your accuracy. That and 5.56 is just fucking expensive as hell.

America has loose gun laws compared to most European states. I'm pretty sure that only Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan (Well okayy most of sub Saharan Africa) have looser gun laws then we do. What does Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sub Saharan Africa and America lead the world in? Gun related deaths!

If America is going to keep this Assault rifle ban off the books, At least have mandatory classes on gun safety before they are sold. Fuck You don't let someone go buy a car, and drive off with out having to take a license test, You shouldn't have someone come in, buy a FN2000 and shoot himself(or others) in the foot because he didn't know his way around a weapon.
    Last edited by Exatreides; 27-Mar-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Dying

Undisclosed
    Thanks Eyebiter, I'll definately take advantage of this offer.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappingbear View Post
    Is my other old Texas pal, Devil Dog, still around??
    devil dog stopped in at the end of december but hasn't been back since.

i asked him what he'd been up to and here is what he had to say:
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Here and there. Here and there. Have been living in the land of the banking gnomes for quite a few years now. On holiday in the US at the moment.

Was a military man. Have been a, shall we say, free agent since '05.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    All I can wish is that everyone here with a gun uses it safely and not in anger and keeps them and their families out of harm....
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    Dang, I miss DD and wish him great things in the private sector. May money rain down upon him. He did his duty and if he can make a buck, Im in full support. Anytime he wants to hit Texas again, the bbq in Austin in on me, plus the beer of course.

I do ask this question, how come the hard cores who had some semblance of training are gone? Trooper, Grim, DD?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappingbear View Post

I do ask this question, how come the hard cores who had some semblance of training are gone? Trooper, Grim, DD?
    I think DD was occupied with Iraq/A-stan, but IIRC Trooper got tired of flame wars, and Grim was either shown the door or just had a meltdown during his constant flamewars with dc burny.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooley View Post
    I think DD was occupied with Iraq/A-stan, but IIRC Trooper got tired of flame wars, and Grim was either shown the door or just had a meltdown during his constant flamewars with dc burny.
    Yeah, I remember Trooper getting fed up with flame posts from Bedlam and Chaos.

I was taking a year, or so, break from the 'net when whatever happened to Grim happened so, I dunno.

-stray-