Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Diary 2 almost a go!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    And then, like with the last 2 GAR movies, I will leave the theater unsatisfied and disappointed. Like I went to watch a hot two girl pole show, and instead got a one-legged midget stripper with a strong political bent.
    that is a classic man for sure.

i really don't care to see a sequel to diary. even though i liked the movie, i think it has some, uh, problems. george do something else for bit - like trying to get the dracula miniseries at ABC revived.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Hell, I like Diary. I'm in....hopefully this one I can see at the theater....if it is released in any around me...

United States
    Like I went to watch a hot two girl pole show, and instead got a one-legged midget stripper with a strong political bent.
    Best line ever.

And the town can only support one strip club, so there are no other options. And after that particular club went out of business everyone assumes that strip clubs aren't viable.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyDilemma View Post
    I'd rather the sequel to Diary than his original idea of making a direct sequel to Land.
    actually id rather see a sequel to land, at the end of diary they released "the death of death" so things must have gone back to normal for them to do so, but land was not really resolved at the end , it was more like the beginning of another story and id rather see that continued than diary.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    at the end of diary they released "the death of death" so things must have gone back to normal for them to do so, but land was not really resolved at the end , it was more like the beginning of another story and id rather see that continued than diary.
    Well, I wonder about that. They may have had the ability to post it from inside the panic room. Doubtful, but possible.

I mean, it sounded like she was posting with the intent to prove a problem still existed. Unless there was something that was stated by the girl's monologue that leads to believe otherwise.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Well, I wonder about that. They may have had the ability to post it from inside the panic room. Doubtful, but possible.

I mean, it sounded like she was posting with the intent to prove a problem still existed. Unless there was something that was stated by the girl's monologue that leads to believe otherwise.
    That was the impression I got as well.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post

to prove it STILL existed she would have to be disproving that people at the time believed it was over. Which i guess could be construed as a rough beginnings of a plot but still, land was much more ambiguous in its ending. what happened to riley?, hell what about big daddy and his "tribe" of zombies?, did all zombies worldwide do that or were the fiddlers green zombies a unique case from constant interaction, at some level, with the raiders from f.g?

Undisclosed
    i say a sequel to land or diary would be just fine with me. land felt unfinished to me. diary definatly has room for more. i loved both films. so... whatever. diary was a great film by the way.

Undisclosed

This would be a mistake.

Unless George let's someone else write the film, I don't know if I'll even go. I was utterly disappointed and HATED the characters in this film.
    "Totally Togepi!"

Undisclosed
    instead got a one-legged midget stripper with a strong political bent.
    HEY!!!!!!

Her name is Sheela.
    I meant retard in a nice way.

The only french you need to learn is, "I accept your surrender.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    what happened to riley?
    Don't care.

hell what about big daddy and his "tribe" of zombies?
    Don't care.

The only character who I was able to muster any feelings about was Cholo.

GAR needs to chill out and do nothing for a few years, maybe get some inspiration and bring us the zombie movie we deserve....no social commentary, no smart zombies, just an honest to goodness zombie apocalypse.....thousands of them on screen at a time, pure motorized instinct, desperate survivors fighting a losing battle etc.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Canada
    Texas chick needed to get naked.

I was severely disappointed by the lack of tits.

United States
    "Texas chick needed to get naked.

I was severely disappointed by the lack of tits."

Please, gentlemen, we are all adults here and there are ladies present. Let's refer to tits as God intended us to...boobies! LOL

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    All I can say is, I hope it's better than the first. Then again, the idea for both Diary and Land sounded awesome on paper, but failed in execution. I hope Romero takes time and gives us a movie with a complete script and characters that aren't lifted straight from Dawson's Creek.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    GAR needs to chill out and do nothing for a few years, maybe get some inspiration and bring us the zombie movie we deserve....no social commentary, no smart zombies, just an honest to goodness zombie apocalypse.....thousands of them on screen at a time, pure motorized instinct, desperate survivors fighting a losing battle etc.
    Amen to that!!! Wouldn't that be great??