Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Child-Beating 101

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ^^^

Riddle me this:

Because of things like that why would our best and brightest young people want to be teachers?

So we get less than that teaching our children.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    See things like this never happened when I was at school
    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/109517

Just another example of how bad it is for teachers these days
    He was jailed for life at the Old *Bailey four years ago but will be *eligible to be considered for parole early next year.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    The thing of it is child protective services makes it so you CAN'T beat your kids. So what's left. They don't fear anyone or anything. Maybe fear is too strong of a word but they lack a healthy respect for authority and their parents which ,imo, is the cornerstone for a good upbringing.

Of course kids want to do their own thing, they're kids!! So did we when we were young. The diffeerence is that we'd get a foot up our asses if we acted out and now there is no danger of that happening to them today.

I like to use the nuclear option analogy. The U.S. never INTENDS on using nukes but the the option is on the table and that keeps everyone in line.

With the way things are now days there's no nuclear option on the table when it comes kids. It's as simple as that.

This is why I don't want children, because He or She wouldn't be getting that free ride BS, if they fucked up they would be getting a size 15 reebok right up their ass. I was raised by a tough dad, and mother, but I still fucked up every now and again, but I didn't up like some older friends who either went to jail or ended doing nothing with their lives.

This world is too screwed to even think of having kids which is why I support abortion, and support vasectomies for anyone who can't cut it in high school and drops out. If you can't even do something simple like getting your Diploma you shouldn't be having kids.

I know it was different back then, but remember ouur parents or even our parents parents were brought up with respect and raised with some smarts... these little jag-offs today think being smart is knowing how to stomp ass in Halo.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

England
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    ^^^

Riddle me this:

Because of things like that why would our best and brightest young people want to be teachers?

So we get less than that teaching our children.

My sister is actually a teacher, although she teaches 6 year olds so she doesnt get the abuse that teachers of teenagers get, I guess maybe if she teaches discipline to these young kids they wont end up like these reprobate teenagers when they reach secondary school, we can only hope!She's teaching at quieter village schools too though so she doesnt get the nightmare of inner city kids...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I handled kids from ages 6-8 for a couple of weeks, once. Calm and bright kids, they were, and this was just a couple of summers ago. So hope is not lost.

Undisclosed
    Well, If you dont eat your meat, you cant have any pudding!!!!!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I get the image of you in a Blues Brothers suit/hat/glasses cursing while being repeatedly whacked with a ruler.

I was a catholic school abused child.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ^^^@ Bassman And Deej

It practically doesn'y count if you don't call them Fat Penguins !

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"