Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMA fighter takes shrooms - RIPS HEART OUT OF TRAINERS CHEST!

United States
    Shrooms were fun, like being really stoned on good Kind. Would do it again. Probably will some weekend.

LSD was a let down. I never even got trails. it was either crummy stuff every time (@ 6-7 times in a 2-3 year period), or my brain chemistry veers from the norm just enough to be unaffected.

I would try peyote, but I'd need a big bucket, a spare couple days, and the right enviornment to get the most out of it. Prolly the woods.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Anyone ever try 2C-B? I had a good experience with it.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Anyone ever try 2C-B? I had a good experience with it.
    This is the first I've heard of it, but I just did some reading up on it and it sounds quite nice!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The title of this thread is misleading. He cut out the heart. Not rip it out. I was expecting something more along the lines of the dream sequence in Dumb and Dumber.

And where the f*ck did he get shrooms that made him go that nuts? Acid, sure....but shrooms? Damn...

Or the Temple of Doom !!

If anything it serves as a good valentine's day email.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    This is the first I've heard of it, but I just did some reading up on it and it sounds quite nice!
    If you've got a few friends who are up for it, try to go somewhere nice and peaceful, like out to a cabin in the woods a nice summer weekend. You can get some real nice "Look at the stars, man!" moments if you get your timing right, and you won't feel the least hungover the next day. The weirdest thing about it the morning after was just how normal I felt, compared to how... strange (in a funny, good way) I'd been a few hours earlier.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 02-Jun-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Capn Dallow View Post
    Can still get such substances but I do worry about taking them. When I was a kid, great, but there's no telling what that shit can do to you now.
    Agreed. As our bodies get older it can't do many things it used to. And that's definitely one of them. Stick to the weed lou.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Shit... all you people are druggies!

I stick with beer. I'm a drunk (not an alcoholic, I don't go to damn meetings) and am perfectly content with copious amounts of beer. Liquor? Eh, no thanks... I'm not a pleasant fellow to be around after lots of liquor ("I can't believe that bitch did that to me!" after a rough night with Jack... ugh... no... ). The only drug I ever got into or tried was the White Mistress (insufflation to the sweet vibrations of that Columbian candy). And yes, I certainly enjoyed my time with it. I had many a good nights staying up 20 plus hours talking my head off with people at the bar thinking everything in the world said was an epiphany of brilliance when it came to philosophy, theology, etc. on that stuff (not paying any attention to nose bleeding). But, alas... seen too many people get into too much trouble with it, so finally just said; "No, enough is enough."

I stick with my beer now and that's good enough for me. I have zero interest in doing anything else except for beer. Besides, I've sold my soul to corporate America.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    Shit... all you people are druggies!

I stick with beer. I'm a drunk
    DRUGGIE!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    DRUGGIE!
    That's exactly what I was thinking. It's not like Beer is much better, dude.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im the poor innocent child here. never smoked anything, taken anything and the only liqour i ever choose to have is beef coocked in red wine, Which is awesome.

Its not a moral highground thing, i gotta admit i dont like the negative effects drugs have on some people- but thats a unique case per person y'know. Ive known people smoke weed and just get mellow and others who i swear regress to an infantile state and lose about 60 points off there i.q.

The only drugs i have a problem with are the ones like ice, cocacaine, heroin that life ruining shit. i said to my brother when he asked me about drugs when he whent off to college "i dont do it, but if you choose to stick with stuff that grows naturally. if you turn into a junkie i will beat the shit out of. im the older brother, i kinda have to in that situation"

-back to beer though fuck budweiser that is tasteless root mash for wannabe cowboys, i hate it.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    -back to beer though fuck budweiser that is tasteless root mash for wannabe cowboys, i hate it.
    I just flat out dislike the taste of most beers. Certain types I can handle, like a good hefeweisen, but I'd rather drink a nice wine to relax or enjoy alongside dinner, and I'd certainly rather do shots if I was in the mood to get plastered, which is somewhat rare for me nowadays.
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 03-Jun-2010 at 02:03 PM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I just flat out dislike the taste of most bears
    i would imagine a bear doesnt taste very nice.

Super Moderator

United States

Oops!

United States

I don't know how ANYONE drinks beer to be honest. I've never been able to get past the taste. Hard liquor, sure, but beer?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

I don't know how ANYONE drinks beer to be honest. I've never been able to get past the taste. Hard liquor, sure, but beer?
    See, I feel the complete opposite. I've never been able to stand liquor -- I think it's nasty and it messes with my mind, but I LOVE beer -- cheap American piss-beer, Irish Guinness (ray's of light from Heaven!) or Boddington's or it doesn't matter... I'm perfectly content with a good 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best. I just enjoy beer, I think the taste is great and it gets me where I'm going without messing around with my mind too much (like liquor).

I guess I'm just weird I suppose... but I will grant that beer is an acquired taste. Some people really enjoy it (like me) and some people don't.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever