UK
    yesss.....join usss......

Undisclosed
    You're all SHEEP!!!

Hopeless...(shakes head in disgust)
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Odd...you are supposed to eat the gravy...not smoke the sh*t...
    I believe snorting it would be the most sensible option in this case.

United States
    Braaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnns!

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    That's a common misconception about ROTLD, I'm pretty sure the makers of it were in on GARs commentary, and when you think they're saying braaiiinnnnss it's actually them saying "Don't you ****ing dare even think about eating gravy". It may not sound like it, but it's true.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Undisclosed

Sorry Im a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    And to think, I was infinitely close to buying into the Stretch theory!!!

Thank you OddDNA... From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
    But you were not infinitely close, I think you meant infinitesimally close.
    I know I have a lot of nerve all the spelling a grammar errors on each one of my posts. For those of you who dont know im a teacher so I cant help it

No offese though, I know you didnt take any.

United States
    It's perfectly fine. Your correcting my grammar is miniscule compared to how you've saved me.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    maitreya's gonna go preach the gravy truth outside wallstreet now

*fbi search programs pick up multiple words and send some guys over to my house*

bugger!

Undisclosed

Wink ?

no! you mean gravy is what a zombie's shiiit looks like!

Lord Howe Island

Gravy? Did you say GRAVY?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA View Post
    Ive been thinking about this....what does the 60's 70's 80's and 00's all have in common?

They all were decades where gravy was selling at greater volume than 3 gallons per person per year...in the 90s it was a meger 2.7 gallons per person per year. I think Romaro was trying ot tell us a warning about our gravy consumption. I call this concept the "gravy premonition". In the 60s it was well known that 40% of all gravy profits whent to the red chinese, we all know how GAR feared them...he was warning us that if we kept it up we could be slaves to them (IE zombies) working for gravy.

Fast forward to the 70's '78 was the 1st year were more gravy was sold in malls than supermarkets, I think GAR planned this to warn us that a central shopping center where we got all this gravy was a danger. Just as a side not what township had more gravey consumed per capita in the USA.....LETS JUST SAY IT RHYMES WITH MONROEVILLE.

Next came the 80's everyone knows that gravey was banned by the Reagan right wing, there opened a huge black market of gravey and gravey related products....where did most of that gravy get shipped through....Floridia...an oddly enought the GEA (Gravy Enforcement Agency) stopped 30 Metric tons of gravy from entering the heartland of the US in a Limestone mine in Floridia.

In the 90's it was the 1st decade where Americans didnt lead the world in consuming gravy, this is when GAR relaxed and felt he had finally beat it into out thick skulls that Gravy was the Decline of the Western Civ. So he rested on his laurals....only to be slapped in the face come 2003....

2003 was the sharpest increase in gravy consumtion in the US since WWII( I think this one also had to do with the war...D. Rumsfeld ordered $140 Billion in gravy be stored in secret warehouses throughout Greater Toledo, OH.) GAR again took up his only weapon...that of filmmaking to topple the Gravy giants who everyone knows where funneling profits to rebuild the twin towers so they could be knocked down again by Osama (which means gravy merchant in Arabic).

I think every can clearly see here that GAR was warning us about gravy, and will make another movie if we all up our gravy consumption....either this or "the stretch"....I am sure one of them is true....

I take mine cold...in a glass.... with a hair in it. That and a finger sandwich, hold the mole...
    War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!