Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gravy Thoery

Undisclosed

The Gravy Thoery

Ive been thinking about this....what does the 60's 70's 80's and 00's all have in common?

They all were decades where gravy was selling at greater volume than 3 gallons per person per year...in the 90s it was a meger 2.7 gallons per person per year. I think Romaro was trying ot tell us a warning about our gravy consumption. I call this concept the "gravy premonition". In the 60s it was well known that 40% of all gravy profits whent to the red chinese, we all know how GAR feared them...he was warning us that if we kept it up we could be slaves to them (IE zombies) working for gravy.

Fast forward to the 70's '78 was the 1st year were more gravy was sold in malls than supermarkets, I think GAR planned this to warn us that a central shopping center where we got all this gravy was a danger. Just as a side not what township had more gravey consumed per capita in the USA.....LETS JUST SAY IT RHYMES WITH MONROEVILLE.

Next came the 80's everyone knows that gravey was banned by the Reagan right wing, there opened a huge black market of gravey and gravey related products....where did most of that gravy get shipped through....Floridia...an oddly enought the GEA (Gravy Enforcement Agency) stopped 30 Metric tons of gravy from entering the heartland of the US in a Limestone mine in Floridia.

In the 90's it was the 1st decade where Americans didnt lead the world in consuming gravy, this is when GAR relaxed and felt he had finally beat it into out thick skulls that Gravy was the Decline of the Western Civ. So he rested on his laurals....only to be slapped in the face come 2003....

2003 was the sharpest increase in gravy consumtion in the US since WWII( I think this one also had to do with the war...D. Rumsfeld ordered $140 Billion in gravy be stored in secret warehouses throughout Greater Toledo, OH.) GAR again took up his only weapon...that of filmmaking to topple the Gravy giants who everyone knows where funneling profits to rebuild the twin towers so they could be knocked down again by Osama (which means gravy merchant in Arabic).

I think every can clearly see here that GAR was warning us about gravy, and will make another movie if we all up our gravy consumption....either this or "the stretch"....I am sure one of them is true....

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    my god ive seen the light this makes all that mutideminsional stuff seem silly in comparison!

England
    By far the most realistic approach to GAR's dead series. Although maybe a tad farfetched im going to stick by this until anyone else says otherwise

capncnut
    Can't beat a drop on your sundee roast mate!

Banned User

United States
    WOW everything falls right into place now. *shudders*

Undisclosed
    I don't buy into your theory, hippie. It's obviously a conspiracy by the far left. Anyone with any insight on the matter can clearly see that the drywall industries fortunes are the best way to gauge the dead films popularity.

Amateur.
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    btu only if its drywall from the future.

and a parralell dimension.

United States
    I am suspicious of your....."gravy statistics". From what source do you derive those percentages?
    I don't buy into your theory, hippie.
    He called you a hippie! LOL It reminds me of a line from "Heartbreak Ridge". Clint Eastwood calls Mario Peeples a hippie, and Mario leans in and says "there hasnt been no hippies around here for centuries, man".

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    I am suspicious of your....."gravy statistics". From what source do you derive those percentages?
    why our very own mr. delavera of course, he's here to shout out the truth about the gravy injustice!

Undisclosed

go here for my stats...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    no way man, the mans taken it down!

ViP

United States
    I'll never look at gravy the same way again. BTW, if you can't pull up the gravy site, it means you've already been blacklisted. You've been warned.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I'll never look at gravy the same way again. BTW, if you can't pull up the gravy site, it means you've already been blacklisted. You've been warned.
    i am blacklisted every where I go. Crap!

United States
    Odd...you are supposed to eat the gravy...not smoke the sh*t...

United States
    And to think, I was infinitely close to buying into the Stretch theory!!!

Thank you OddDNA... From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007