Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man Coulter attacks 9/11 widows.

Undisclosed
    She looks like a dude in drag. Have you checked out that adams apple? Yeesh.

http://zombie-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

Zombie-A-GoGo
    News, Reviews, Interviews, and More!

"Please don't beat Teddy."--Teddy, Night of the Seagulls

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomOnYou
    you bought ann coulters book?
    i'm not buying anyone's book. i try not to put money in sensationalist extremists' pockets, especially ann coulter. (shudders)

United States
    See, that's the thing. The U.S. gives too much sympathy. I agree with giving to the widows to help ease the pain. But to still be doing it after all this time is absolutely absurd. It's like up here in Maine. Somalians flooded Lewiston like crazy. Half of them don't work, but have nice cars than half of the people in this state! We give them too much because supposidly life sucks, so they jack the taxes and give it to these people. They still do it! Why? They're free, make them work.

And you got to figure, not all of these widows are the goody-2-shoes types who grieve for the rest of their lives. There has to be a few bimbos who are just enjoying this. They get loads of money, then go get remarried, and get all the lovin' they had before. I'm not saying all of them are. But just because they lost somebody in a tragedy, doesn't mean we kiss their asses for four years. I'm sorry, that's just absurd.

United States
    I agree, I don't think she should have gerneralized as much as she did but I think she made fair statements. Being conservative she will be attacked no matter what she says. If your white and Christian living in the USA you are the devil.