Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man Coulter attacks 9/11 widows.

Undisclosed

Man Coulter attacks 9/11 widows.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/06.html#a8602

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

Right-wing scumbag.
    Last edited by Purge; 07-Jun-2006 at 04:36 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Purge
    http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/06.html#a8602

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

Right-wing scumbag.
    Not the nicest comments but fair. What do I know though, I'm just another right wing scum bag. Well its better than a left wing baby killer.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    ann coulter is a complete and total lunatic. she is one of the nuttiest people on earth. she is so wrapped up in the left/right stuff, she forgets that we are all human beings. she needs therapy immediately.

left wing baby-killers? i think more children have been killed/harmed by the actions of this right wing so-called govt. than anyone realizes- and we would all be rightly horrified and outraged if we did. actions like haditha might be more common than we think. but hey semper fi.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Click the following link to read the 9-11 widows' response in full:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/storie...ToGodless.html

We are forced to respond to Ms. Coulter’s accusations to set the record straight because we have been slandered.

Contrary to Ms. Coulter’s statements, there was no joy in watching men that we loved burn alive. There was no happiness in telling our children that their fathers were never coming home again. We adored these men and miss them every day.
    Coulter really is pathetic.
    http://zombie-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

Zombie-A-GoGo
    News, Reviews, Interviews, and More!

"Please don't beat Teddy."--Teddy, Night of the Seagulls

United States
    I'm neither left or right and pretty much on the center. I've always taken Ann Coulter's rants, raves, and speeches as something to give me a laugh and giggle when I'm bored. Really, her and her opposites on the left don't have a filter in their brains that tells them to stay quiet if they do not have anything relevant to say.

I always thought she's quite smart in how she plays up to her ultra-conservative image. She knows that the more outrageous her speeches and rants are the more press and attention she gets. At least she didn't do what O'Reilly did and make a huge mistake about screwing up a historical fact.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx
    At least she didn't do what O'Reilly did and make a huge mistake about screwing up a historical fact.
    You mean "facts." Heh...

Zombie-A-GoGo

United States
    screw man

Fiji

this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Purge

Right-wing scumbag.

and this is different from her status quo how exactly?

she's a ****tt
    she's insane
    and she needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks
    Not the nicest comments but fair.

no really, explain this, i'm just dying to hear it.
    Last edited by p2501; 07-Jun-2006 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dead

Undisclosed
    Ann Coulter is something of a mystery to me. Sometimes her writing make me laugh (like her last book), and sometimes she scares me (and I'm about as right wing as they come). But at least she isn't as bad as Al Franken.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by p2501
    and this is different from her status quo how exactly?

she's a ****tt
    she's insane
    and she needs to die.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be too misty-eyed if she bought it early.

United States
    So the left has Al Franken, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Micheal Moore, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Susan Sarrandon, Tim Robbins, the Baldwins, and too many others to mention.

We on the right have Ann Coulter. LoL, right, she MUST BE SILENCED!! The reaction to this is like the reaction to the supposed Marine "slaughter" in Haddithya. Pay alllll the attention to this, my good little sheep! Forget all about the other side. Coulter is wrong, the left-wing retards are right.

I'm listening to her right now and everything she's saying is true. People hold these widows in far too high esteem. Simply losing someone in a terrorist attack does not give you some moral high-ground over everyone else, and just because of your loss, you are not untouchable. Put your face into the spotlight and expect to be hit by those who do not agree with you, and it gets dirty. Ask GW Bush. Ask Rumsfield or Rush. Ask anyone on the right who's been attacked by the scumbag attack machine of the left. Now we're giving a little back to the left? Well deserved. Too bad there's not more of it.

All the sissies crying about what Coulter said should also be crying every time someone attacked the Swift Boat veterans or any other rightwing group.
    Last edited by Arcades057; 08-Jun-2006 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    So the left has Al Franken, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Micheal Moore, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Susan Sarrandon, Tim Robbins, the Baldwins, and too many others to mention.

We on the right have Ann Coulter. LoL, right, she MUST BE SILENCED!! The reaction to this is like the reaction to the supposed Marine "slaughter" in Haddithya. Pay alllll the attention to this, my good little sheep! Forget all about the other side. Coulter is wrong, the left-wing retards are right.

I'm listening to her right now and everything she's saying is true. People hold these widows in far too high esteem. Simply losing someone in a terrorist attack does not give you some moral high-ground over everyone else, and just because of your loss, you are not untouchable. Put your face into the spotlight and expect to be hit by those who do not agree with you, and it gets dirty. Ask GW Bush. Ask Rumsfield or Rush. Ask anyone on the right who's been attacked by the scumbag attack machine of the left. Now we're giving a little back to the left? Well deserved. Too bad there's not more of it.

All the sissies crying about what Coulter said should also be crying every time someone attacked the Swift Boat veterans or any other rightwing group.

WHOA WHOA WHOA... Don't put Hilary in with the left. That bitch is more republican than Bush. Everything the repubs want she has voted for. she nods and agrees with the Bush administraation on every whim. F*ck her. She doesn't deserve o be known as, or to be telling people she is a democrat.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    WHOA WHOA WHOA... Don't put Hilary in with the left. That bitch is more republican than Bush. Everything the repubs want she has voted for. she nods and agrees with the Bush administraation on every whim. F*ck her. She doesn't deserve o be known as, or to be telling people she is a democrat.

i have to agree with this.

her and Lieberman have realy personifed the "LibNazi" front so very well.

Undisclosed
    I'm listening to her right now and everything she's saying is true. People hold these widows in far too high esteem.
    I thought it was sort of interesting that she was saying all of this, considering that no one has been able to say anything about 9-11, its victims, or its widows and widowers. Because of that, a lot has gone unsaid that could have been said to stop the war-mongering and the culture of fear that errupted following 9-11 (you see the way the country is now? This is exactly what I feared would happen, literally within 15 minutes of watching the second plane go into the second tower). So, the right-wingers can stop bitching because the left's just as annoyed by it as they are. Every time someone wants to think right, there's someone else there to say "How can you forget about the 9-11 victims?! For God's sake, kill everyone and everything that's not American!!" Terror this and terror that. Revenge, revenge, revenge.

Here's one I've been wanting to say for a while: "The 9-11 victims are not heros."

I, for one, am tired already of the anniversaries. "Did you do anything special on 9-11? Anything as a memorial?" Hell no. We obsess about the date and those people like the world must revolve around it and them for the rest of eternity. Give it a break. Relax. Stop with the fear mongering. What happened was sad, but it's not the first time in the world that it's happened and it won't be the last.

Zombie-A-GoGo

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks
    Not the nicest comments but fair. What do I know though, I'm just another right wing scum bag. Well its better than a left wing baby killer.
    Wars kill alot of babies, you know. Just FYI.