Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMA fighter takes shrooms - RIPS HEART OUT OF TRAINERS CHEST!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    I stick with beer. I'm a drunk (not an alcoholic, I don't go to damn meetings) and am perfectly content with copious amounts of beer. Liquor? Eh, no thanks... I'm not a pleasant fellow to be around after lots of liquor ("I can't believe that bitch did that to me!" after a rough night with Jack... ugh... no... ). The only drug I ever got into or tried was the White Mistress (insufflation to the sweet vibrations of that Columbian candy). And yes, I certainly enjoyed my time with it. I had many a good nights staying up 20 plus hours talking my head off with people at the bar thinking everything in the world said was an epiphany of brilliance when it came to philosophy, theology, etc. on that stuff (not paying any attention to nose bleeding). But, alas... seen too many people get into too much trouble with it, so finally just said; "No, enough is enough."
    I'm with you here, man. Tons of my friends are potheads, but I rarely touch the stuff. I just don't enjoy how it turns me into a zombie. I also used to go big on partying with the snow then I saw some people going down a really bad path and it opened my eyes. Also had a few "close calls" - IE: feeling like "holy shit, I fucked up and now I'm going to die".

Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

I don't know how ANYONE drinks beer to be honest. I've never been able to get past the taste. Hard liquor, sure, but beer?
    Lou, have you ever had a good beer? I mean a good beer, not some multinational alcoholic water disguised as beer.

If yes, then maybe beer really isn't for your pallet (or maybe you should try some more). If no, then get out there and try some nice microbrews or at least something that's independently/family owned.

United States
    I guess I'm just weird I suppose... but I will grant that beer is an acquired taste. Some people really enjoy it (like me) and some people don't.
    True, because I know people who actually love the taste of beer, and others who tell me "meh, you just get used to it"

I don't think I could ever "get used to it" - I've tried, but I just couldn't do it.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    My personal drink of choice.

I would rather have a nice glass of JD(or gentlemen's jack) on the rocks over a beer anyday. I enjoy beer too, but mmmm mmmm I love my jack. *drools on keyboard*

Super Moderator

United States

I guess I'm just weird I suppose... but I will grant that beer is an acquired taste.
    Yup, bajillions of people acquire the taste for it and I always figured I would, but it just never took. Go figure, right.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    My personal drink of choice.

I would rather have a nice glass of JD(or gentlemen's jack) on the rocks over a beer anyday. I enjoy beer too, but mmmm mmmm I love my jack. *drools on keyboard*
    This brings up something we can all agree on- a mutual hatred of poser fucks who drink hooch like jack and jeagermeister because of the scene around the drink and not because they like it or not.

that pisses me off quite a bit for no good reason.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    This brings up something we can all agree on- a mutual hatred of poser fucks who drink hooch like jack and jeagermeister because of the scene around the drink and not because they like it or not.

that pisses me off quite a bit for no good reason.
    Wait a minute....are you saying that I'm one of these poser fucks? I know jack is a popular brand, but I just drink it because I like it. Jager though....ugh. Pussy drink that gives me nothing but heartburn. It's like drinking syrup. And I've noticed it's "cool" to drink that, as well.

Jack though....I don't usually see younger people drinking it. It seems to be more for the old men sitting on their porches. I just genuinely enjoy the taste and buzz of it....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    tequilla's mine.

Figures coming from the hispanic dude huh?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    tequilla's mine.

Figures coming from the hispanic dude huh?

Mine's kind of the stereotypical choice as well. A Georgia boy drinking Tennessee's whiskey - Who would of thought?

Alright....where are the asians and their saki? Any black members that drink Colt 45? Hennesey?
    Last edited by bassman; 03-Jun-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Wait a minute....are you saying that I'm one of these poser fucks? I know jack is a popular brand, but I just drink it because I like it. Jager though....ugh. Pussy drink that gives me nothing but heartburn. It's like drinking syrup. And I've noticed it's "cool" to drink that, as well.

Jack though....I don't usually see younger people drinking it. It seems to be more for the old men sitting on their porches. I just genuinely enjoy the taste and buzz of it....
    not you dude. over here jack is what 14 year old burn outs to be steal from there parents drinking cabinest to get shit faced and yell "im so wasted!" after a sip.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm surprised it seems that popular over there. Judging by the way you guys hate our beers, I thought the same would be said about our whiskey...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I'm surprised it seems that popular over there. Judging by the way you guys hate our beers, I thought the same would be said about our whiskey...
    its the 2nd white trash drink of choice after smirnoff mixed with white lightning or tizer.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    its the 2nd white trash drink of choice
    Jesus Christ Danny.....insult me and my drink again, why dontcha?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Jesus Christ Danny.....insult me and my drink again, why dontcha?
    sorry dude but when that "taste of tennesse" good ol'e boys adverts go on for jack in the cinema you always hear someone mutter "bollocks" as the inevitable, niegh, mandatory theatre chavs all whoop and cheer and yell stuff like "FUKKIN QUALITY CHOICE BREW BRUV!".

over here its noteriety is not a good one.

Its like faygo over there.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Mine's kind of the stereotypical choice as well. A Georgia boy drinking Tennessee's whiskey - Who would of thought?

Alright....where are the asians and their saki? Any black members that drink Colt 45? Hennesey?
    As I always say buddy. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason...

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    sorry dude but when that "taste of tennesse" good ol'e boys adverts go on for jack in the cinema
    In the cinema? I don't think we have liquor ads in the cinemas. Hell....it wasn't until recently that they were allowed to promote their drinks on TV and magazines. America is weird....