Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst Zombie Film You've Ever Seen?

Undisclosed
    The one thing I liked about Burial Ground was the breast biting at the end. The guy playing I guess a kid was creepy.

Undisclosed

Curse of the Screaming Dead

Curse of the Screaming Dead is an amazingly bad film. Shot on video back in the 80's, the film is incompetent, to say the least.

United States

Undead, haha

Quote Originally Posted by kar98k
    did contagium even come out in theaters?
    oh, and what about undead what the hell went on with that?
    I was reading through here wondering if anyone was gonna say anything about that... I'm pretty sure it was intended to be a comedy or something. That whole fish scene was pretty funny, but it was a pretty horrible movie. Never really made any sense, except for a portion of it at the end and it drug on forever.

I thought it'd be a good watch when my buddy brought it over, but uhhh... Not so much.

Undisclosed
    UNDEAD was interesting if not anything else, corny but... i got a kick out of it...
    I won't say anything in regard to CRAPTAGIUM, the smell emitted from that title alone is warning enough to stay away .......
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

United States
    There are a lot of the ..... lesser, zombie films that I have not seen. But of those that I have seen, the two worst would be Children of the Living Dead and Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT
    There are a lot of the ..... lesser, zombie films that I have not seen. But of those that I have seen, the two worst would be Children of the Living Dead and Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things.
    Oh, come now!!! Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things was fun!!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    I saw some of that on the Horror Channel (UK) a few weeks ago, saw bits of the first hour ... which weren't very good ... but the final half hour was pretty entertaining in a really gritty, low budget way.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    I saw some of that on the Horror Channel (UK) a few weeks ago, saw bits of the first hour ... which weren't very good ... but the final half hour was pretty entertaining in a really gritty, low budget way.
    Ya, the first half does try your patience, but, once tha ball gets rolling it's fun!
    I LOVE this flick. (If only for the name)

England
    Return of the living dead 3,absolute kife!i know theres worse dead films out there,but thats the worst ive actually watched myself!whats with the zombie girl sticking bits of metal through herself on it?emo zombies ahoy!

Super Moderator

UK
    That chick's in The OC now I think, she's hot, even when she goes all teenage tantrum near the end, haha.

And what the fudge is "kife", b'ave.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    its showing raiders of the damned lately and its not that bad a zombie flick, amatuerish but certainely not the worst ive seen.

nothings worse than vampires vs zombies, ...well maybe woody allen no crack.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Flesh Eating Mothers.

or

Vampires Vs. Zombies

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    vampires vs zombies.

oh adn undead rocked, its not on the same level of horror as dawn ect. but i got a few laughs from it and the make up was good i think some people just say "its gay" becuase it uses aliens and metoers as the cause rather than the "its a virus" route all those whove made there own "fan zombie flicks" do, so you cant call it crap just because it was unique.

that said i have a feeling like im trying to convince people 28 days was a zombie film again.

and no horse beating smiley to use.

Super Moderator

UK
    I too really liked Undead, being Australian it's *kind of* British (the Commonwealth and all that jazz), so it's quite entertaining to see a zombie movie that isn't American, plus it tries to do a few new things, it's an indie flick which stretched itself (without looking silly). The dialogue was funny and punchy, the effects were wicked with some great visual gore gags and overall it was a good flick, it thought outside the box and despite the alien thing in it, it's still definately a zombie film...

...now...how to work this new fangled Sky+ stuff...hmmm...

Undisclosed
    I made the mistake of buying Contagium before I saw it. What garbage. I know better than that, I just started seeing it everywhere and thought, well, with this kind of distribution it must be pretty decent. Boy was I wrong.