Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: your dream weapon

Banned User

United States
    i think you get eaten pretty fast.
    Don't count on it, general.

Unlike the majority of the people posting their choices here, I actually own the semi-automatic version of the BAR...and (to me) it's not that heavy, and the recoil is surprisingly manageable.

United States
    +5 throw and return meat cleaver

United States
    im gonna have to say the BAR's recoil would be a bit much. im a skinny little dork so it'd be hard enough for me to carry as it was. i'd have to go with an m-1 garand. dependable gun, good rate of fire. i wouldnt need more than 8 bullets in a clip, and im so flinchy i would probably waste all the ones in a fully autoweapon. if i had to have an auto, it'd probably be an AK-74 Kalasnikov. that gun has been the gun that has defeated the U.S. in the only two wars its lost (or is currently losing).

damn those are two beautiful weapons

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter
    +5 throw and return meat cleaver
    holy gauntlet batman

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo
    Ahh, but Tullaryx, do you have the black carapace implanted? otherwise you can't interface properly with the armour. Heh...

Tactical Dreadnaut armour is teh way to go. Fully enclosed, and a full exoskeleton of adamantium rods to increase and supplement the wearers strength. gimmie that, a power fist and an assault cannon and you won't have anymore zombies.

Also, if I am overcome with visions of my beloved Primarch, I may enter the black rage amd become unstoppable in battle.

By the Blood of Sanguinius!
    Of course I got the black carapace. No Astartes worth his salt would leave home without it.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Undisclosed
    does an RPG-17 count
    its all about the Party.

Canada
    Ahhh, I should hope soo my good man, otherwise you shall be relegated to the scout company

Heh...it's amazing, the difference in space marines in the game and when you read a story about em. They can take on like dozens upon dozens upon dozens of enemies in the fiction, but in the game 10 space marines can be slaughtered by a horde of imperial guardsmen. ahh well, so the game must be balanced eh ?

what do you collect?

Undisclosed
    Does the Ark of the Covenant count?

Undisclosed
    i got two words for ya .................(Suck it??? nah).............................................. ........CHUCK NORRIS!!!! mwhahahahahahaha

sorry for the big sigs before everyone. i wanted to be noticed!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo
    Ahhh, I should hope soo my good man, otherwise you shall be relegated to the scout company

Heh...it's amazing, the difference in space marines in the game and when you read a story about em. They can take on like dozens upon dozens upon dozens of enemies in the fiction, but in the game 10 space marines can be slaughtered by a horde of imperial guardsmen. ahh well, so the game must be balanced eh ?

what do you collect?
    Hmm, I have a 3000-point Dark Angel Army in addition to a 2000-point Necron. I also have enough figures to be able to field a 1500 point Daemonhunter army and working on a 2500-point IG army. On the fantasy side I have enough figures to field a Lizardman Army between 2500-3000 points and I'm working on an Ogres Kingdom army.

I'm actually looking forward to the Medusa V Summer Event. Hopefully I can get 5-8 games officially registered to count.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Super Moderator

United States
    I don't know about the Garand, man. I love the rifle, but the thought of the last thing I hear as a living breathing human, aside from the moans of the hungry undead and the shredding of my own skin, is *PING*, after I take the last of my 5 shots

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    actually the M-1 Garand has an 8-10 round 'en-bloc' clip (depends on model of gun). unfortunately though,you cant remove the clip until the last round is fired though, so u gotta be careful with how long it takes you to reload. hey, if it won WWII its good enough for me. does anyone know where i can buy one?

m-1 garand 8 round 'en bloc' clip

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kar98k
    actually the M-1 Garand has an 8-10 round 'en-bloc' clip (depends on model of gun). unfortunately though,you cant remove the clip until the last round is fired though, so u gotta be careful with how long it takes you to reload. hey, if it won WWII its good enough for me. does anyone know where i can buy one?

m-1 garand 8 round 'en bloc' clip

why would you want such an inferior product when your life depends on it/?

actually if ww2 would of went on the 20 round box adaptor would of been isssued as 8 rounds didnt cut it.it was later scrapped as the war end and just redesigned into the m14

Fiji
    a pitchfork wrapped with bacon.

no really.

a ruger 10/22 bipoded and scoped.
    a sig sauer p229.
    a decent kukri
    and an ASP baton.

light, durable, quite and fast.

United States
    Goodness Gracious!, Mr. Tea Bag has the Puuuuurrrrfect weapon.......although.........I'd rather have THIS as protection!!!: (http://www.palanci.com/anket/asia.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Argento.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    Goodness Gracious!, Mr. Tea Bag has the Puuuuurrrrfect weapon.......although.........I'd rather have THIS as protection!!!: Oh My! Same weapon!!!!!
    nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 01-Jun-2006 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost