Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: your dream weapon

United States

your dream weapon

it has been 5 years since the living dead destroyed your world, and you have been in hiding too long! it is time to take vengence apon the ghouls who ate your family and friends! you are looting through a gunshop, and while picking a pistol from below the counter, you accidentally finger a button that opens a trap door beneath you. you fall into a room filled with every kind of weapon imaginable! this must have been the previous owners secret stash! then on the shelf to you left, you a spot a shiny brand new ( insert your favorite weapon here ) with a nice big box of ammo next to it. its time to show those undead bastards whose boss!!!

what weapon are you proudly carrying out to fight the undead horeds?

Just been bitten Guru ofthe Dead's Avatar

United States
    I don't know, how about that gun that Jesse Ventura had in Predator. Oh!! does it have to be a real weapon.

United States
    no, it doesnt have to be real

United States
    Man, that gun Jesse Ventura had in Predator would sure make a nice mess against the living dead!

I am carrying out a German Kar98K with a scope. Why? Because...I'm the type of guy who likes a challenge, and thats the weapon I used to use all the time when I used to play Allied Assault/Spearhead online a long time ago. Of course staying on the ground/in the open isnt an option. Taking cover on rooftops is a neccessity with this rifle. Frequentlychanging positions is also neccessary. This is my dream scenario that I have envisionedmany times...

Paranoia Agent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A break from reality! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Paranoia nurtures him!

United States
    I got another one. How about the gun turret from a WWII battleship. livingdead7 I dig your avitar.

Banned User

United States

That's easy........................

The BIG FUCKING GUN 9000!!!!

United States
    Well that was direct and to the point!!! Good answer though.

Undisclosed
    a lightsaber LoL

i would want something that is lightweight and wouldn't need reloading or run out of ammo, maybe a plasma or laser gun that can shoot long distances and emits no sound

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    A lightsaber does have it advantages, but you must be in a close-combat situation (something I would want to avoid!). Miniguns (The one that Jessie Ventura was carrying during PREDATOR) eat up too much ammo.

I would choose either the FAMAS F1-G2 due to it's range (300/450 m) and Magazine Capacity (25/30 rounds)

or the H&K G36

This is for three Reasons: 1) the Range is 200 to 800 m (2) It can take a 100 round drum (3) It just looks so cool!

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Deadman Deluxe uses "Unicycle/Peashooter/Clown Shoes" combo to destroy all zeds within a ten thousand mile radius ... for maximum points

Undisclosed
    A laminated, rolled up map of the US and the car that Frankenstein drove in Death Race 2000.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman_Deluxe
    Deadman Deluxe uses "Unicycle/Peashooter/Clown Shoes" combo to destroy all zeds within a ten thousand mile radius ... for maximum points
    Don't forget the electric handshake buzzer, for use in close combat.

United States
    Below is my dream weapon. The underlined/yellow portions are some of the main reasons why I like this weapon. The .308 Winchester is a fairly easy caliber to find in stores. I like the fact that it can be silenced & have the flash suppressed for maximum stealth. As Cykotic mentioned, I would rather keep my distance for as long as I possibly could & those 2 features would help in that regard. I also like the fact that it can be fitted to allow for left handed shooting.

HK MSG-90A1, a modified design for US DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle) program

Caliber: 7.62mm NATO (.308 Win)
    Operation: Semi-auto, Roller delayed blowback
    Barrel: 600 mm
    Weight: 6.4 kg
    Length: 1165 mm
    Feed Mechanism: 5 or 20 round detachable box magazines.

The MSG-90 sniper rifle had been introduced by the German company Heckler-Koch in 1987 as a "militarized" offspring of their PSG-1 police sniper rifle. It was built to military specifications, and is much lighter and somewhat cheaper than the HK PSG-1. It shares most essential features of the PSG-1, including overall design, the roller-delayed blowback, semi-automatic only action. The barrel of the MSG-90 is somewhat shorter and lighter, but still is of match grade, and is manufactured using cold hammer forging process. On the original model the barrel is equipped with additional muzzle weight, added to improve barrel harmonics and thus increase shots consistence. The buttstock is of different shape, adjustable for length of pull and for height of the cheekpiece. The trigger unit is made from plastic integral with pistol grip. The trigger with adjustable shoe is set at 1.5 kg (~3 lbs). The forend is fitted with underrail that accepts the detachable folding bipod. There's no open sights on the MSG-90, and it's fitted by standard with 10X telescope sight with range settings from 100 to 1200 meters. The scope is mounted on the MilStd scope rail, that allows for many various scopes and night vision devices to be mounted interchangeably.

The latest variant is the MSG-90A1, originally known as the MSG-90DMR. This rifle was built for US DOD DMR (designated Marksman Rifle) program, and has some additional characteristics and features, not found on the original MSG-90. That is, the MSG-90A1 is fitted with the barrel, threaded on the muzzle, to accept screw-on silencers, and is equipped with low signature flash hider. The MSG-90A1 also is equipped with open sights - a typical HK hooded front sight, combined with adjustable rear sights, marked up to 1200 meters and similar in design to HK 21 machine gun rear sight. The ejection port is fitted with brass deflector, which allows the gun to be fired from the left shoulder. Otherwise it is similar to the MSG-90.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kar98k
    it has been 5 years since the living dead destroyed your world, and you have been in hiding too long!
    OH GOD! Why didn't anyone tell me?!?!?

I would use an aluminum bat or something that can't run out of ammo...

United States
    Tinkerbell

She could help me fly above all those nasty zombies!
    But,.....would I have to wear tights?......hmmmmmm