Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant US man hails 'miracle' - Ummm... NAH!

Administrator

England

Pregnant US man hails 'miracle' - Ummm... NAH!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7330196.stm

How is this in anyway:-
    1) Completely NOT a miracle - He was a women, and still has all the reproductive organs of a woman? He's a women with facial hair! And is now pregnant? How is that a miracle?
    2) Just not generally f****ed up? So they get syringes of sperm from sperm banks and inject it in him... Why? Why not just do it to the 'wife'? Why create this side-show?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Man by name. Woman by biology. In other words it's just a woman who looks like a bloke giving birth to a
    baby, end of.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This kind of sh*t is just disturbing. How confused is the child going to be?

Undisclosed
    Whats next a woman with a penis that used to be a man...How Amazing!!!

United Kingdom
    It's not a miracle, I agree, but I don't see why the kid should end up being particularly "confused." It'll have a female mum and a male dad, just like everyone else.

Mrs Beatie said the couple's roles would not change once the baby was born.

"He's going to be the father and I'm going to be the mother," she said.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, but what happens when the kid goes back and looks at pictures from the day of it's birth and daddy is the one in the bed?

Sick...

United Kingdom
    I think "sick" is a bit strong. It's very unusual, but unless the parents were incessantly harping on to the child and its friends about when Daddy was pregnant for years on end, I don't see why it would do anything to screw the kid up really.
    La freak, c'est chic!

England
    Poor kid will get absolutely ripped at school!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    It's not a miracle, I agree, but I don't see why the kid should end up being particularly "confused." It'll have a female mum and a male dad, just like everyone else.

It's the fact they've gone out of the way to create this freak-show... Why didn't they just put the syringe in the 'wife'?

And this kid will not be reminded of their parentage...

And then, sperm + ovaries = pregnant = somehow a miracle? Oh come on!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    This used to be a Hawaiian beauty queen??? WTF!

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    This used to be a Hawaiian beauty queen??? WTF!
    Did he?? Lol.

Have you ever seen photos from the 'Miss Ladyboy' or whatever it's called, ladyboy beauty pageant in Thailand? They are literally some of the most beautiful "women" I have EVER seen, and yet they all have penises. Amazing
    La freak, c'est chic!

capncnut
    Okay, on second thought, he don't even look like a bloke. He looks like a bitch with a tashe. And trust me, I've met a few bitches with tashes.

Fiji
    meh, if i remember right the wife is physically unable to carry a child due to some manner of GYN issue. so they opted for the husband to carry their child. kinda makes sense to me all in all. i've read interviews of the two of them and honestly they both seem rather nice and are just trying to have a family so i see it as a non issue.

better two decent intelligent people fire out a kid, no matter the means. than some chav ****head ****ting another load into the gutter.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by p2501 View Post
    better two decent intelligent people fire out a kid, no matter the means. than some chav ****head ****ting another load into the gutter.
    point.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7330196.stm

How is this in anyway:-
    1) Completely NOT a miracle - He was a women, and still has all the reproductive organs of a woman? He's a women with facial hair! And is now pregnant? How is that a miracle?
    2) Just not generally f****ed up? So they get syringes of sperm from sperm banks and inject it in him... Why? Why not just do it to the 'wife'? Why create this side-show?
    Just part of the slippery slope, i mean, this is what we get for "pretending" that this person is legally a man even though biologically it has no business saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post

More like a mutilated female dad and a female mum.

Quote Originally Posted by p2501 View Post
    meh, if i remember right the wife is physically unable to carry a child due to some manner of GYN issue. so they opted for the husband to carry their child. kinda makes sense to me all in all. i've read interviews of the two of them and honestly they both seem rather nice and are just trying to have a family so i see it as a non issue.

In my book people who mutilate their bodies and then want everyone else to pretend (hush hush) that they are something they are not it less intelligent than anything any stupid chavs could do... at LEAST chavs mastered the basic human functions of man/woman.
    Last edited by Khardis; 05-Apr-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost