Thread: And you thought YOU had a bad day at the office.

Undisclosed

Exclamation And you thought YOU had a bad day at the office.

capncnut
    Staged.

Fiji
    meh, i'm callling fake.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I dunno, the way he threw that monitor at that woman's head doesn't look fake to me, no one could pull that off without risk of serious injury...I understand his pain, even if it is fake...

Administrator

England
    PLEASE put this stuff in the media forum... PLEASE!

Looks legit to me... I wonder how many of use get close to going this postal!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    I could buy that as legit...

There is a break in the tape and then he's suddenly got a fire axe, which is a bit suss, but otherwise it doesn't look especially fake, especially when he's chucking stuff willy nilly about the place.

Although you do wonder, after he's got the axe out, why did more people not flee the room?

I'm 50/50 ... if it's real I wouldn't be surprised, if it's fake I wouldn't be surprised.

That bloke did go properly mental though.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I could buy that as legit...

There is a break in the tape and then he's suddenly got a fire axe, which is a bit suss, but otherwise it doesn't look especially fake, especially when he's chucking stuff willy nilly about the place.

Although you do wonder, after he's got the axe out, why did more people not flee the room?

I'm 50/50 ... if it's real I wouldn't be surprised, if it's fake I wouldn't be surprised.

That bloke did go properly mental though.
    You sure it's a fire axe? I don't recall seeing that?

This link has got another angle from an employees cell phone - http://www.techamok.com/?pid=4630
    Last edited by Neil; 05-Jun-2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Coulda sworn it was an axe ... well, he was swinging something anyway.

It might be a spade or something ... it's really blurry, but it looks like a wooden handle and a metal end - so I figured fire axe.

Looks like they tazed him at the end, it was awesome when those two blokes took him by the legs (when he was on the desks) and dragged him to the floor, ready for pwnage.

This is also why I'm glad I don't work in an office, I think it'd drive me mad in general. Totally not my style.

Administrator

England
    Well, it WAS fake...

Upshot is it's quite a cynical thing actually, and you should boycot 'Wanted' because of it...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Offic...ctor-9157.html
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Told ya'll.

Super Moderator

UK
    I was suspicious of it, so I didn't know which way it was gonna go.

It was done quite well though, so it was fairly convincing.

Mind you, I don't appreciate the 'Westerners are twats' vibe ... but I still wanna see Wanted. Whether it's in t'cinema or on t'DVD who knows...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I could have sworn that was real. Mostly because it was so damn expensive (lots of stuff destroyed), and there were some elaborate choreography in that scene.