Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Running zombies

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed

Running zombies

How many of you hate running zombies? well I do I think It stupid how the hell are you suppose to survive with zombs running after you the best zombies are the old original walking ones much cooler and scarier.

United States
    I hate running zombies.They're not scary.They don't make any sense to me.In a movie with running zombies your chances to survive are zero.That's no fun.

United States
    I like the slow moving zombies too. But I like DOTD'04 a somewhat, and I think the running zombies are very scary too(shut up). I can go with either walking or running, if the movie's good.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I like the slow moving zombies too. But I like DOTD'04 a somewhat, and I think the running zombies are very scary too(shut up). I can go with either walking or running, if the movie's good.

If I watch any movie and It has running zombies In It I dont like It.

except return of the living dead.

United States
    Return of the living dead is the only good running zombie movie.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Personally, I feel that if the dead were to return to life, they wouldn't even be able to move. The re animated brain wouldn't have access to or be able to control any of it's limbs. I'd imagine bodily fluids would be stagnant, and brain capacity would only be restored slightly seeing as the majority of the brain would be dead. Furthermore, I can't imagine how'd they'd be able to see. Try to imagine an eye without any fluids and the inability to blink, or worse yet imagine a zombie trying to close it's dry eyelid on a dry eye.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's why I find running zombies to be completely unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    I hate running zombies.They're not scary.They don't make any sense to me.In a movie with running zombies your chances to survive are zero.That's no fun.
    They lack the creepiness factor, they create a sense of urgency so that's a little scary, but they don't scare me psychologically.

Sure, you may be able to just waltz right by the shamblers, but they're everywhere.
    Last edited by AnxietyDilemma; 27-Jul-2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    I am definitely against runners. Shambling is what makes a zombie a zombie; if you're going to have zombies that do everything a human can, you may as well not use zombies at all. Just use "bad guy" humans for your movies.

Dying

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    Return of the living dead is the only good running zombie movie.
    I like the zombies in Nightrmare City. Though they're not technically zombies.

They look great too! Like they just pulled there heads out of a cow's rump.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by major jay View Post
    I like the zombies in Nightrmare City. Though they're not technically zombies.

They look great too! Like they just pulled there heads out of a cow's rump.
    I've never seen it.Is it any good.

Just been bitten Shadowofthedead's Avatar

Aaland

its because of evil ned

we have running zombies because everything in our day to day life is fast paced so zombies got an upgrade. i find them incredibly interesting. times change things change. honestly seeing a movies with shamblers and 30 guys with guns runnin through them thats no fun. the directors and producers arent trying to please just you they are trying to please the masses. thats why romero chose to give them brains in LAND instead of making them fast. i dont understand why noone here can understand and appreciate the runners for what they are. they pleased you with zombies in the first place you should be greatful for that instead of b*tching about it all the time.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    we have running zombies because everything in our day to day life is fast paced so zombies got an upgrade. i find them incredibly interesting. times change things change. honestly seeing a movies with shamblers and 30 guys with guns runnin through them thats no fun. the directors and producers arent trying to please just you they are trying to please the masses. thats why romero chose to give them brains in LAND instead of making them fast. i dont understand why noone here can understand and appreciate the runners for what they are. they pleased you with zombies in the first place you should be greatful for that instead of b*tching about it all the time.
    Everone one has their own opinion we are not bitching about It all we are saying Is that we hate runners.

Aaland
    well i asked for action and i got it. im expressing my opinion ill start an "I LOVE ZOMBIES OF ALL TYPES" thread and see what everyone has to say

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowofthedead View Post
    well i asked for action and i got it. im expressing my opinion ill start an "I LOVE ZOMBIES OF ALL TYPES" thread and see what everyone has to say
    Good for you I will post what I think about them on there.

Undisclosed
    Hate fast moving zombies.

The zombies should be at various stages. Someone who is a "fresh zombie" should move slow as they are trying to get control back over the body.

The longer they are zombies the more difficult it should be to walk/move as rigamortis sits in.

Aaland
    what would be nice is to see a movie where they start as runners and degrade into shamblers as rot and time set in. that would be hella cool
    IM HERE TO INFECT TRUTH. I HAVE MY WAYS BUT NONE AGAINST YOUR WILL. BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ITS TIME FOR CHANGE. WWW.MYSPACE.COM/UNDEADMATTHEW.

INFECT THE TRUTH!