Thread: okay, im sorry, but this is bull****

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

okay, im sorry, but this is bull****

this plays before every movie at my local cinema, normally youd think, sure they must use distilled this or that right?, special ingredients?

bullcrap, the ****ing coors beer factory is the remains of the bass brewery across the road from the ****ing cinema!!!!!

they sue frigging tapwater for christsake, i know someone who works there.
    its just bollocks, trying to make it look like a more sophisticated drink or something and i can say that it is total bollox, hops, tapwater and other cheap ****.

sorry to rant but this really bugs me.

United States
    that made me want to have a beer.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    they sue frigging tapwater for christsake, i know someone who works there.
    its just bollocks, trying to make it look like a more sophisticated drink or something and i can say that it is total bollox, hops, tapwater and other cheap ****.
    They have a nerve calling it beer.

BTW how does one take tapwater to court?

Super Moderator

UK
    Ugh, the chick in that advert terrifies me, she's just not normal. She looks like a complete psychopath.

I duno about you, but I find the Radio One advert - WHICH GOES ON FOR YEARS AND YEARS - to be FAR more annoying.

Like myself and Ben were discussing prior to TDK, everyone on the advert is either so bloody normal and boring, or they're SO bloody London 'trendy', and should therefore f*ck off.

I mean, how long does it have to take them to say "we're Radio One, we play the same five tracks every single hour of the day, please listen to us because less people are doing so these days, we need our jobs so we can pay for our silly hair styles and overpriced faux-ripped denim and professional beard-trimmer-people" ... f*ck Radio One.

Here it is:

FOUR BLOODY MINUTES!

England
    I agree MZ,radio one is a steaming pile of ****!everybody rants on about how funny moyles is when actually he's just an arse who talks crap in a morning & is not even slightly funny!Then theres that "barryoke" thing their doing at the moment,karaoke sung by people called barry,so funny i think my sides might split load of crap & i resent my tax money paying for it!

Administrator

England
    PLLEEEEAAASSEEE post these in the media forum!

I'm going to start deleting these instead of moving them...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ugh, the chick in that advert terrifies me, she's just not normal. She looks like a complete psychopath.

I duno about you, but I find the Radio One advert - WHICH GOES ON FOR YEARS AND YEARS - to be FAR more annoying.

Like myself and Ben were discussing prior to TDK, everyone on the advert is either so bloody normal and boring, or they're SO bloody London 'trendy', and should therefore f*ck off.

I mean, how long does it have to take them to say "we're Radio One, we play the same five tracks every single hour of the day, please listen to us because less people are doing so these days, we need our jobs so we can pay for our silly hair styles and overpriced faux-ripped denim and professional beard-trimmer-people" ... f*ck Radio One.

Here it is:

FOUR BLOODY MINUTES!
    ..and remember folks, if you live in the UK you have paid for that advert. Let's have a referendum to see if we still want the BBC tax, er, i mean license. Or not, because the BBC is a smug self-serving, preaching soapbox. I'm sorry, i'll calm down now

United Kingdom
    In that ad hells posted, I like the way the guy on the left smiles, it looks so natural.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    ..and remember folks, if you live in the UK you have paid for that advert. Let's have a referendum to see if we still want the BBC tax, er, i mean license. Or not, because the BBC is a smug self-serving, preaching soapbox. I'm sorry, i'll calm down now
    Innit just.

At the very least the License Fee should be limited and not allowed to rise. The BBC bang on about being different - but they're NOT different from ANY other channel these days except for the lack of advert breaks. THAT'S IT.

They're not a public service either anymore, especially due to the fact that there are so many other channels out there, so they can't even say they're providing entertainment exclusively as a public service, because they just aren't.

Also, the other channels have to compete FAR harder than the Beeb does, who just rake in a load of cash from everybody every year, and then fine you a grand if you don't cough up - regardless of whether you watch the Beeb or not. To be honest, MOST stuff I watch is on Channel 4 and it's subsidiaries. I do watch some Beeb, but not a huge amount, certainly not worth £130 or whatever the f*ck it is now for a license - which you have to pay regardless, on top of what most people spend anyway on paying for a Sky subscription.

Also - BBC News 24 - what a biased load of cobbled together wank that is. Has anyone else noticed they make WAY more technical errors these days, dropped feeds, missing videos, late editing, no sound etc etc - it's gotten to the stage now where it's very noticeable. Meanwhile, Sky News (who are far more even-handed politically) have none of those technical errors so frequently.

Also, the grand-standing, self-importance of many Beeb news REPORTERS (i.e. NOT political commentators) winds me right up - you sit in a chair and read the news, now shut up you arse!

BBC News ... unbiased? I've never heard such penis in all my life - Channel 4, Sky News, ITV - ALL actually unbiased. Although ITV needs to ditch that bloody Trevor MacDonald once and for all, the dude's retired about eight times already, plus he's a twat, and Mark Austin was LOADS better, but oh no, he gets shafted out of his job just for "Sir Trevor"? Yeah right, how about a nice tall slice of suck on that, bitch?

Gone off on one admittedly, but there we are...that's how much the Beeb can wind me right up, and yet my favourite show is Top Gear - which is BBC2. Mind you, they speak political common sense, plus it's actually of interest, and entertainment, and it's quality...nuff said.

I'd better shut up now ... but ugh, that Radio One advert pisses me right off. FOUR MINUTES?! Of a bunch of Lahndahn wankers poncing around like they're so f*cking amazing, like us cretinous Brits would have no idea what music was if it hit us in the balls, let alone figure out it could touch us somewhere a bit deeper?

Yeah whatever "Rob Da Bank" and all you other flash-haired, expensive-clothes-wearing, self-important twats ... f*ck off on your African Peace Bicycle made out of wheat.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    for those who dont know, that old **** of a pensioner westwood hosts the uk pimp my ride.

no, really.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    for those who dont know, that old **** of a pensioner westwood hosts the uk pimp my ride.

no, really.
    Ugh, that dude riles me up too. What a complete dildo he is, only prats talk using their hands in such a manner.

I mean ... really ... piss off ya nonce.

Pimp My Ride UK is crap as well, it's the sort of show that ONLY works with Americans, in America, with American cars.

A Ford Capri owned by a bloke from Manchester doesn't cut it ... same goes for the pimpers & presenters - ALL RUBBISH.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Here it is:

FOUR BLOODY MINUTES!
    Anyone who gives money to Westwood deserves to be shot! He's an absolute idiot of a nonse!

Judges Jules also - after having seen him mess up a complete set - deserves to be knocked down a level or two as well...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan