Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: friend had a wedding this past weekend

Chasing Prey

Canada

friend had a wedding this past weekend

ok so my friend married his girl saturday and it seemed all extra perfect, and all the icing was on the cake so to speak.

i had fun, and so did everyone else. the reception went great and everything else did too.....until we got to the hotel again.

now we booked like half the hotel cuz the grooms family was so big.

now heres the bad part.

i left my camera in the lobby and ran to get it like a minute after i left it. it was still there.........then i got home to load up the photos and video from the wedding.........yea.....some aSshole STOLE MY DAMN MEMORY CARD.

this ties in with the second part.

3am sunday the fire alarm goes off, im trying to figure out if theres actually a fire by the screams and all that and i determined there wasnt and it was a gang of jail baiters runnin around all night that had set off the fire alarm for no reason other than to do it.

how much u wanna bet one of those shat for brains took it? i hope they die in a car fire.

and i was beside myself when i found out that my 2 gig memory card was gone because the town was no bigger than 22,000 and thats over 2400 square miles so everyones pretty spread out. small town people are dIcks too

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i hope they die in a car fire.
    I know it sucks you lost all those memories, but that's a little harsh to wish upon someone over a memory card that you can get for like $30.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I know it sucks you lost all those memories, but that's a little harsh to wish upon someone over a memory card that you can get for like $30.

did i mention those kids were the same ones who pulled the fire alarm?

and yes they deserve to die, u stole memories from me i can never get back

Super Moderator

United States
    small town people are dIcks too
    Hehe, reminds of the short story, "Good Country People" by O'Connor.

Other than that, sorry that happened to you, man. It's never fun when someone takes your sh1t.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United Kingdom
    I can't believe someone would go to the trouble of extracting a memory card and leaving the rest of the camera- and at a wedding too! How can they not feel bad??
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    did i mention those kids were the same ones who pulled the fire alarm?
    I find it odd that you listen to heavy metal/rock n roll, yet you seem so against this rebellious act. hehe

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I find it odd that you listen to heavy metal/rock n roll, yet you seem so against this rebellious act. hehe
    if u saw those kids, you'd see nothing "rebellious" about them. they are the offspring of old yuppies. and pulling a fire alarm at 3am will get u jail time here.

United States
    i hope they die in a car fire.
    I agree,they deserve to die for stealing your memory card and setting off the fire alarm.

United States
    haha I say "shat" too! ahh. Im sorry about your luck man

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    But, a car fire is so apt...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Administrator

England
    some aSshole STOLE MY DAMN MEMORY CARD.
    Can you not grab footage/photos from other people at least?

Some good might come of it as it means people might swap around stuff they otherwise would not of...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    They dont deserve to die for taking your memory card you still have the memories without seing the pictures.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's a bit harsh to wish death upon them, dude.

And let's be honest....you shouldn't have left your things unattended. It's not very smart to do that sort of thing anymore. There's not many trust worthy people out there...

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Well anyways It not the end of the world It was only a memory card.

Canada
    It's not the fact that the memory card was stolen, that is not a big deal. What was on the card was a big deal though. You can always have the memories, but sometimes looking over an old photo album is far better and more rewarding then just thinking back on the time.

I feel for you man. I'd be hateful if someone stole a memory card from my camera that had pictures of an important event as well.