Thread: LucasArts & Bioware prepare to announce new joint project

United States

LucasArts & Bioware prepare to announce new joint project

From gamasutra.com:
    LucasArts' and BioWare's long-awaited, much-discussed joint development project -- widely speculated to be an MMO set in the Star Wars universe circa BioWare's own Knights of the Old Republic -- will be revealed to the press October 21, according to an invitation sent out to media outlets including Gamasutra.
    This teaser image has also just been released:

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn!

Nothing against this game, but Lucas seems to be announcing a new game every week while I eagerly await for the announcement for a publisher of the Ghostbusters Game.

Anyway....my personal issues aside - I've came SO CLOSE to buying The Force Unleashed, but I just can't do it. I've heard good and I've heard bad. The bad are outweighing the good from what I've seen so far.

Not to mention that Lucas seems to be milking the same cows until their tits are squirting powder....

capncnut
    Coin, this best not be a fake image! If this is real then I do believe the best next-gen game has arrived. Oh lordy, my pants...

Super Moderator

UK
    You know what they should do?

Outlaws 2.

Outlaws was f*cking awesome back in the day.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    You know what they should do?

Outlaws 2.
    Outlaws? Screw Outlaws this is KOTORZ! The third installment of the not only the best game title in the Star Wars series, but also one of the most satisfying RPG/Shooters ever.

I've been creaming in my pants all day. Where are they gonna go with it? I hope they drop the Knights Of The Old Replublic thang and set it during A New Hope. Pleeeaaassseee!!!

Super Moderator

United States
    Mmmmmm, KOTOR was awesome.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Yes indeed, one of my favorite games of all time. This would be nice to see next gen! An MMO you say? Hmmmmm. . . as long as it's better than stupid Galaxies.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Yes indeed, one of my favorite games of all time. This would be nice to see next gen! An MMO you say? Hmmmmm. . . as long as it's better than stupid Galaxies.
    Meet you at the Toshe Station, Clangers. Swap you three power coverters for an R2 unit.

Undisclosed
    KOTOR was good, but KOTOR2...not so much. Lucas is a Pimp and his Whore is SW. I want some good games, the force unleashed suffered like a lot of games from poor control scheme. Lets all agree to make FPS have the same controls, that way when I switch from one to the other it doesn't take me a week to figure out what the hell I am doing! Ok now thats out of my system, I can't wait for the next SW game

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If it's not KOTOR 3 than why bother? It's not the fanbase isn't screaming for it.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"