Thread: So...I bought a new car...

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

So...I bought a new car...

Yep, got fleeced by the owners of my old one - have had the head gasket go and now the radiator/fan needs replacing. So I've cut my losses, if I'm going to keep shelling out hundreds of pounds on a vehicle, it AIN'T gonna be a ****ty vauxhall corsa 1.0....

So i've upgraded to this little bitch:

2001 Peugeot 307 LX

First thoughts: it's a nippy little motor with some fantastic in-car features and the stereo is just awesomeness in the extreme...the engine noise is minimal even to the point of me accidentally turning the key after I'd started it and crunching the starter motor because I didn't realise the thing had actually started! haha
    Attached Images
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    I had a peugeot 206 for a couple of years,i liked it but when we had all the floods last summer i got diverted through some deep water by the police,& the stupid design of the car meant the air intake was right at the bottom of the engine rather than high up,so it drew water in & wrote the damn thing off!the seat ibiza i replaced it with is sexy as hell though

One thing with your new one though dude,you need to get a union jack sticker over that nasty looking EU badge on the number plate

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I had a peugeot 206 for a couple of years,i liked it but when we had all the floods last summer i got diverted through some deep water by the police,& the stupid design of the car meant the air intake was right at the bottom of the engine rather than high up,so it drew water in & wrote the damn thing off!the seat ibiza i replaced it with is sexy as hell though

One thing with your new one though dude,you need to get a union jack sticker over that nasty looking EU badge on the number plate
    I'll remember not to drive it over water then!! hehe

And no...I fly only METAL flags (poster flags)....mwahahaha
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.