Thread: Hypnotised lad in zombie shootout..

England

Hypnotised lad in zombie shootout..

Some of you will probably have already seen this on TV,its from the derren brown hypnosis show.Im not sure if its faked or not (ive seen a couple of hypnotist shows live & fully believe it works!!) but its still pretty amusing!

United States
    I think there is a percentage of people who can be hypnotized, and others that can't. It's hard to tell from this if the guy really was, but he was convincing. Can you imagine suddenly being thrust into a situation like that? He goes into a pub for a night out with friends and ends up battling zombies... He seemed to be teetering on the edge near the end, and his female friend seemed a bit concerned as time went on. Interesting concept, nonetheless.
    Last edited by DawnGirl27; 23-Oct-2008 at 06:02 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Imo, you can only be hypnotized if you want to . You have to be open to the power of suggestion.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Darth - *Snap!* "Keep your ears tuned to the dazzlement that is DawnGirl's reasoning...You are getting sleepy and seeing her way is the right one...You will henceforth agree with her that some people can be hypnotized..." *Snap!*
    Last edited by DawnGirl27; 23-Oct-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnGirl27 View Post
    Darth - *Snap!* "Keep your ears tuned to the dazzlement that is DawnGirl's reasoning...You are getting sleepy and seeing her way is the right one...You will henceforth agree with her that some people can be hypnotized..." *Snap!*
    What a relief. I figured the first thing you were going to ask for is my wallet.

That's what hubby's are for i guess.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i've tried it, it was a mass weight loss hypnotizing thing. some people it worked on,but not me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i've tried it, it was a mass weight loss hypnotizing thing. some people it worked on,but not me.
    Dude why would you spend your hard earned money on that!?!

Weight loss is very simple. Take that money and get the silver membership at Gold's gym. The pounds will melt off. I garantee it!! I just lost 50 pounds and all I did was get off my fat ass, hit the wieghts and eat right. I'm down to a respectabe 193 lbs. now.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Dude why would you spend your hard earned money on that!?!

Weight loss is very simple. Take that money and get the silver membership at Gold's gym. The pounds will melt off. I garantee it!! I just lost 50 pounds and all I did was get off my fat ass, hit the wieghts and eat right. I'm down to a respectabe 193 lbs. now.

you assumed i spent money.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This has been posted here before. A couple of times, I think. I'm pretty sure I recall somebody saying that this was found out to be fake.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Some of you will probably have already seen this on TV,its from the derren brown hypnosis show.Im not sure if its faked or not (ive seen a couple of hypnotist shows live & fully believe it works!!) but its still pretty amusing!

Yeah I've seen this already on youtube.It looks fake to me.