Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombie games.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed

Zombie games.

Dear Members:

Im looking to buy some good zombie games but dont know whick ones to go for. Please let me know which ones would be good.

I own these consoles: Playstation 2 Xbox 360

Let me know thanks.

capncnut
    I do believe this one is Danny's territory. That kid loves a horror game, fooking addicted he is.

But in my experience, it's pretty much the Resident Evil series (the much superior PS1 games are backwards compatible with PS2 so all good there) and the Silent Hill series. Dead Rising is another.

Half Life 2 has a neat level called 'We Don't Go To Ravenholm', which kicks ass. And then there's Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Loads o'games!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well...I guess the obvious first choice would be Dead Rising.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    I actually own Dead rising.

I think I will go with the resident evil series as I havent played many of those games.

capncnut
    Just thought of another one. Cold Fear was a survival horror zombie type game that came out on the PS2 a few years back. Was set on a boat during a storm and was quite dizzying to play because the screen rocks about with the boat. But had a few good scares up it's sleeve, you should be able to pick it up from GameStation for peanuts.

United States
    Capn you include Silent Hill as a zombie game?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Capn you include Silent Hill as a zombie game?
    Well, Silent Hill might not be a true zombie game per-se but some of the foes definitely resemble zombies. Especially those sexy shambling nurses.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've met a couple of zombies in Fallout 3. They don't try to eat humans, though. Some choose to work with/for humans, while it's rumored that there is an underground city filled with those that wish to stay away from humans.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by horrormad View Post
    I think I will go with the resident evil series as I havent played many of those games.
    If you haven't played the resident evil games,you definitely have to check them out.Those are some great games.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    If you haven't played the resident evil games,you definitely have to check them out.Those are some great games.
    Will do going to check out Resident evil 4 sometime.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by horrormad View Post
    Will do going to check out Resident evil 4 sometime.
    I think you should check out Resident Evil 2 personally.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I've met a couple of zombies in Fallout 3. They don't try to eat humans, though. Some choose to work with/for humans, while it's rumored that there is an underground city filled with those that wish to stay away from humans.
    They're ghouls, not zombies. Ghouls are mutated humans, and they don't eat human flesh. They're just your average joes, basicly, but quite mutated and shunned.

United States
    Resident Evil 4 is kick ass, but it falls away from thje whole zombie scene. Before you try 4 try 2 & 3, also maybe veronica.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    They're ghouls, not zombies. Ghouls are mutated humans, and they don't eat human flesh. They're just your average joes, basicly, but quite mutated and shunned.
    Well, in NOTLD the word zombe is never mentioned. They're just called ghouls.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I think you should check out Resident Evil 2 personally.
    Ok will do thanks.