Thread: Work Out Failure

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Exclamation Work Out Failure

Just posted this because it was funny as hell.

http://video.aol.com/video/work-out-...mDBDL3_link1-a

What a maroon.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    that was pretty amusing. here's a couple of funny stories about gym mishaps:

there was some dumbshit at the gym the other night who had his girlfriend there with him. that's fine and all, my ex and i went to the gym together, but i never tried to impress her by stacking too much weight on the bar or anything. well, this dude did the opposite and tried to bench waaay too much, and ended up with the bar coming down on him, his poor gf couldn't lift it off, so i had to stop what i was doing and go over and help his ignorant ass out.

one time some chick (not the ex, wouldn't bring this up if it had happened to her out of repsect, but anwho..) had a thing for me and decided to start going to the gym when i was there. one day she was on a treadmill trying to keep up with it at its fastest setting, which she didn't last long doing, then tried to hit the quick stop button and before the machine quit, she came to a full stop. the treadmill threw her ass off and was still winding down as it pinned her against the wall with the belt all dragging across her leg and arm. it was fucking hilarious, but i didn't want her to be any more embarrassed then she already was, so i acted like i didn't see it happen. she came over to me and told me all about it, while i stood there trying not to smile as i watched her fret about the blood on her cute little gym outfit.

also, a guy i know was doing reverse lateral flies (a lift where you are bent over and start with a dumbbell in each hand, raising your arms to your side, working your lats and back) with too much weight, and couldn't control the descent of the weight back to the starting position. he ended up smashing his willy between the two weights. he then had to go the medic (this was while i was in the military) to get it checked out (it looked like someone stepped on it, he said) and the battalion surgeon made a comment to the entire battalion (about 500 guys) about proper lifting techniques, citing an incident in which some guy "smashed his dick by trying to lift too much"
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 10-Jan-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    that's totally fricking hilarious. the olivia newton-john makes it even funnier.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    that was pretty amusing. here's a couple of funny stories about gym mishaps:

there was some dumbshit at the gym the other night who had his girlfriend there with him. that's fine and all, my ex and i went to the gym together, but i never tried to impress her by stacking too much weight on the bar or anything. well, this dude did the opposite and tried to bench waaay too much, and ended up with the bar coming down on him, his poor gf couldn't lift it off, so i had to stop what i was doing and go over and help his ignorant ass out.

one time some chick (not the ex, wouldn't bring this up if it had happened to her out of repsect, but anwho..) had a thing for me and decided to start going to the gym when i was there. one day she was on a treadmill trying to keep up with it at its fastest setting, which she didn't last long doing, then tried to hit the quick stop button and before the machine quit, she came to a full stop. the treadmill threw her ass off and was still winding down as it pinned her against the wall with the belt all dragging across her leg and arm. it was fucking hilarious, but i didn't want her to be any more embarrassed then she already was, so i acted like i didn't see it happen. she came over to me and told me all about it, while i stood there trying not to smile as i watched her fret about the blood on her cute little gym outfit.

also, a guy i know was doing reverse lateral flies (a lift where you are bent over and start with a dumbbell in each hand, raising your arms to your side, working your lats and back) with too much weight, and couldn't control the descent of the weight back to the starting position. he ended up smashing his willy between the two weights. he then had to go the medic (this was while i was in the military) to get it checked out (it looked like someone stepped on it, he said) and the battalion surgeon made a comment to the entire battalion (about 500 guys) about proper lifting techniques, citing an incident in which some guy "smashed his dick by trying to lift too much"

I wish i could top that but that video is all i got. lol Good stuff.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"