Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A pre-trial execution by flame thrower is the only answer for this sub-human animal:

Super Moderator

Germany

A pre-trial execution by flame thrower is the only answer for this sub-human animal:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-27-14-50-21

I am an atheist but if there is a hell it is reserved for people who kill children, especially their own.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Man.....that "I love you" thing made me tear up. She was a beautiful little girl, too.

This kind of bullshit is so common and there are so many similar posts around here, we could almost open up a single thread for all of them. The "Sick Mother Fuckers That Hurt A Child and Deserve To Die A Slow and Excruciating Death" thread. I bet after all these kinds of news stories, it would have more hits than the word association and Land vs Dawn04 threads.
    Last edited by bassman; 27-Jan-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Super Moderator

Germany
    I agree the prevalence of people murdering children (and thus the associated stories and links about these incidents) is sickening.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-27-14-50-21

I am an atheist but if there is a hell it is reserved for people who kill children, especially their own.
    This is one time my conservative side kicks in... or I should say my extreme right.

I say beat the parents just as much as they beat that little girl. Belt, water, pillow, throw them across a room.

However, being in TEXAS, the man will get his once he goes to prison. They hate kiddie rapers and murderers. I still think they should both be put to death, because of the age of the child and how brutal in nature the alleged beatings are explained.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    I read the first two sentences and had to stop there and then. A flame thrower is too good for that kind of scum, just lock 'em in a cell and let 'em rot.

United States
    This is where my giant catapult idea comes into play. Just launch people like this hundreds of feet into the air in some random direction. Just don't send them over populated areas, though.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Not a bad idea... but I would personally like to inflict them with some sort of horribly painful disease. Then again, that sort of thing is really best left up to God. I mean, if we kill the killers, aren't we lowering ourselves to their level?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    I mean, if we kill the killers, aren't we lowering ourselves to their level?
    No. The society >>>>>> the individual. If the individual cannot function within the society, the individual must be removed. It's no different from removing a lump of cancerous crap from the human body.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Not a bad idea... but I would personally like to inflict them with some sort of horribly painful disease. Then again, that sort of thing is really best left up to God. I mean, if we kill the killers, aren't we lowering ourselves to their level?
    God had his chance of being relevant in this case before the child was killed. He chose not to intervene on the child's behalf, and therefore has made himself irrelevant. He is allegedly omniscient and therefore knew it would happen. He must have been napping or something.

Undisclosed
    Galveston is my fishing grounds. I have been following this story for a couple of years now. Ever since the body was found in the salt marshes. This is a capital murder charge, so it will either be life or death row. The only way she will get a lesser charge if she testifies against him. And puts all blame on him. She will definately serve a number of years behind bars, but it may get her off of death row.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    God had his chance of being relevant in this case before the child was killed. He chose not to intervene on the child's behalf, and therefore has made himself irrelevant. He is allegedly omniscient and therefore knew it would happen. He must have been napping or something.
    God gave man free will. To intervene would have made Him irrelevant, and made us irrelevant as well.

God also gave us His sense of justice. A life for a life, so to speak, however, to torture these people to death would indeed bring us down to their level.

A quick little sailor's jig at the end of a rope would be more proper.

This story makes me sick.

-stray-

Administrator

England
    How do these sack-of-$hit mentalists find each other!?!??!?!!?!? Is there a website for these sickos to link up or something

You watch, they'll get a shorter sentence than this guy - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...ad.php?t=12902

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    There are a lot of people who suffer from severe psychological disturbances who clearly should not have children. The reason you often find a couple who are both guilty of abuse is that such illnesses are usually partly based on environmental situations - i.e. if you live in a stinking rotten apartment with a mentally ill spouse and a screaming kid, it's quite easy to lose all touch with your human side.

I think also a warped conscience helps - if one witnesses a child being abused, one either fights to defend it (as I'm sure we all would), or if they are a weak and immoral person they find the only psychological strategy that can help them avoid the guilt of doing nothing (usually, they teach their mind to see the child as just an object)

I hope these (clearly dangerous) people are locked away for a very, very long time.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 28-Jan-2009 at 11:57 AM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have no problem with torturing baby killers. It is one of those things that to me is just unforgivable and people who had a hand in the killing of a child or baby who cannot defend themselves deserve the most severe punishment possible.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 28-Jan-2009 at 12:53 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You watch, they'll get a shorter sentence than this guy - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...ad.php?t=12902
    Yeah right. *L* This is my home state, remember? I promise there will be a stiff sentence when this is over. I predict death row for at least one of them. Anyone want to place bets on the sentencing?