Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13 y/o boy is a father...

Super Moderator

UK

13 y/o boy is a father...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2233878.ece

The mother's 15, the pair had one night of unprotected sex when he was 12 ... ... I mean what the fuck.

The lad's apparent devotion is at least a good sign - but what the fuck - you're 13, and she's 15 - way too young to be having kids. And just look how young that kid is - 4ft tall and his voice hasn't even broken yet!

We're not neanderthals anymore, there's no risk of dying in your 20s, or getting mauled by a bear when you're out hunting, sheesh!

Undisclosed
    They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. He's looks 9. She's looks like a homely 25 + yr old. Their parents will probably end up raising the kid.

United States

mhm

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. He's looks 9. She's looks like a homely 25 + yr old. Their parents will probably end up raising the kid.
    I cant believe that, the kid already had potent juice at 12

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I cant believe that, the kid already had potent juice at 12
    I was able at 10 1/2 yrs old. It is believable to me. But I am out of the norm according to stats.
    Last edited by slickwilly13; 13-Feb-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    I certainly believe a 12 year old is cabable of spunking out a kid, but geez - it's so not the right thing to do.

Even at 12 years old you should have already had the Year 7 high school Sex Ed class ... although how much they learn I don't know, we just learned the basics of reproduction mostly, as well as anatomy, rather than practicalities ... that was a one-day thing when we were about 15 and it was a lot of "girls - squat over a mirror, and have a look at what you've got down there" *cue embarrassed laughing from everyone* ... and then handing around a couple of opened up condoms - but not showing how they were used, if memory serves of when they showed those to the class.

It was such a piss poor sex ed day actually, geez...

The pair of them are stupid morons, not only for having sex so young, but for being unprotected - it's retarded that in this day and age, there's still kids knocking each other up - clearly sex education isn't very informative, it's NOT a case of being "too late", it's a case of not being informative and practical enough...as well as honest - throw some grisly images of STDs and vaginas belching out 10lb babies, that'll sort them.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cute kid, ugly baby, beastly mother.

Undisclosed
    This story is just wrong on so many levels, including those "pro-family" religious freaks using it as a soapbox to speak out against sex education. Clearly, these dumb kids were left to educate themselves.

England
    when i was 13 i had nothing more than a vague interest in girls that only went as far as the discussions with classmates about "who was fit" in our year!i was far more interested in the latest megadrive games,how far i could ride my bike none handed,climbing trees,building rope swings & dens,crappy chart music & how far my black widow catapult could fire ball bearings!most kids these days have no childhood & its a shame!i didnt properly kiss a girl til i was around 14,& i didnt lose my virginity till i was just short of 18!
    I grew up in a village though so i had a decent childhood,it wasnt till i started "big school" that i started to be exposed to rough kids from rough town families who are now the parents of people like this 13 year old father (who looks about 7 himself )

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    when i was 13 i had nothing more than a vague interest in girls that only went as far as the discussions with classmates about "who was fit" in our year!i was far more interested in the latest megadrive games,how far i could ride my bike none handed,climbing trees,building rope swings & dens,crappy chart music & how far my black widow catapult could fire ball bearings!most kids these days have no childhood & its a shame!i didnt properly kiss a girl til i was around 14,& i didnt lose my virginity till i was just short of 18!
    I grew up in a village though so i had a decent childhood,it wasnt till i started "big school" that i started to be exposed to rough kids from rough town families who are now the parents of people like this 13 year old father (who looks about 7 himself )
    Hell yeah, going into high school I found myself surrounded by a variety of people.

But also aye, when I was 13 I was really only interested in the girls in Max Power magazine (us lads would all gather round a copy in the playground and go "cor, look at her!" like a bunch of morons ... haha, good times ... anyway, I was more distracted by seeing how high I could gel my fringe (seriously - got it to 11cm one time, straight up like a wall ... it was glorious) ... or plenty interested in videogames, and competing with a mate of mine over who had the most movies on their movie list (it was pretty much always me from early on, I got a head start and just barged it mad style).

And yes - no-handed bike riding was great fun, especially when you could go round more than one corner in a stint, that was proper skill ... I then took to riding down quiet slopes around my house with my feet of the pedals and my eyes shut with my arms stretched into the air (although I stopped that after I almost flew over a car bonnet, ha!)

Education is the key - denying such things, and providing no information is the worst thing to do.

Let them know what the deal is, and then instruct them in how to use johnnies and such in case they absolutely insist on smooshing their toilet parts together for a few seconds before lift off happens.

But they also need to know more about the reality of relationships, and emotions and all that shit too ... not just hopping into a random bed and fucking their brains out in whatever hole they stumble across like it's an episode of Skins or whatever...even though that is a pretty good show, it's a bit OTT.

So being 13 and having your own kid - that's just stupid - it's silly enough having a kid at 16, but at least then you can go off and get a job (providing you're not a layabout doley who doesn't intend on supporting themselves ever for the rest of their lives), but at 13 you've not even done Key Stage 3 (or is it 4 ... whatever, the one before you start GCSEs ... IF it's still being done that is).

What a pair of morons.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    sad story, i feel for that baby and its grandparents: congratulations you've just gotten an expensive gift you can't return or turn your back on.

and as for the christian soapboxers - shut the fuck up, please. do us all a favor.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Just because these fools went fucking bare-dicked, does not mean "they weren't educated", or "the system failed". Jesus Christ, how many of you did what you "were supposed to do" when you were that age?!

They were horny, they were together, and didn't feel like going "oh, stop. Let's go try to obtain a condom." Hormones take over, the scent is in the air, and they got it on.

Nothing more complicated than that. And you will NOT change them. Kids that age have always done it, and always will, no matter what you do (short of castration upon birth).

United States
    Under the circumstances anonymous adoption might be the best option for the newborn.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Pretty fucked up, but if you think about it it's not really worth all the media hype. Doesn't stuff like this happen all the time? Plus, its not that long ago that kids were routinely married off whenever they hit puberty - in Britain until the start of the twentieth century the age of consent was 13, following a campaign against child prostitution in the 1860s which originally saw it raised from 12! The age of twelve was set in 1265 and the actual (rather humorous) text was as follows: "It shall be deemed illegal to ravage a maiden who is not of age"

Now, I'm not saying I agree with it - I actually think the government should try to discourage people under 25 from having kids - but it's always happened and is gonna happen as long as people are people.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 13-Feb-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    but it's always happened and is gonna happen as long as people are people.
    esp. when you can get a council flat and a nice check every month courtesy of people trying to live responsibly. how many £'s a month is welfare in britian?

don't get me wrong - i'm not one of the folks who usually cry and bitch about welfare over here, sometimes people need help and children should never be allowed to suffer for the idiocy and irresponsibility of their parents. i guess my point is: it seems like there are a lot of folks in britian who are riding the system for every single ducat they can get and don't really seem to give a shit that the money supporting them is coming out of the paychecks of people with jobs and out of the taxes of companies providing aforementioned jobs.

i'm not trying to single out the UK, every country has its dole riders but i read the BBC all the time and it seems like every other day there is a story in there about a family of 8 where no one works, has council housing and is getting cash monthly for simply having kids.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States

abort mission!

Jesus! Not only has that kid screwed up his life but now he has basically doomed the life of that child. I'm sorry but if my kid knocked up a girl at age 12 or 13 there is no way i would let the unborn child pay for his mistake. Abortion all the way with this one. God but since its too late for this one i do feel deeply sorry for the kid who will enter kindergarten when his father (if he does) graduates high school.
    "Are you asking me if I think you're pretty or if I'll f*** you? Cause you don't have to be pretty for me to f*** you"