Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Wii due by 2011!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Also, don't forget that you get what you pay for dude. Even if there was an hdmi cord for under 50 bucks i wouldn't touch it without some verification if it's a quality product or not.

I bought mine from gamestop for 50$ and it works great.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    That's where MS gets ya. The connector to the 360 isn't your generic HDMI port. So it HAS to have the same connector as the 360.
    As far as I know the 360 is 1.2 and 1.3 compatible pretty much and hdmi chord you find that is being sold new will work.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Here's what i'm talking about:

The grey cord on the right side of the above image. That's the audio/video cord for the 360. The port is much wider than your average HDMI cable(pictured below).

Darth is probably right, though. Might as well bite the bullet and shell out the 50 bucks for something that will actually work...
    Last edited by bassman; 22-May-2009 at 11:31 PM.

United States
    I think you just have to break the plastic bit in the back to get a regular one to fit. Or so I'm told, my Launch day 360 is still kicking, not like karate bruce lee kicks, it freezes up sometimes. more like a drunken jack chan trying to kick a chair at a group of triads who stole his sister, while combating narcolepsy.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Here's what i'm talking about:

The grey cord on the right side of the above image. That's the audio/video cord for the 360. The port is much wider than your average HDMI cable(pictured below).

Darth is probably right, though. Might as well bite the bullet and shell out the 50 bucks for something that will actually work...
    That is not the hdmi port.

This is the hdmi port
    If you have a first gen 360 core you don't have a hdmi port. There is no such thing as a different sized hdmi port... It is universal... Like coaxial usb,firewire or s/pdif
    Last edited by CooperWasRight; 23-May-2009 at 12:38 AM.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Twitching

Undisclosed
    All this talk of future Nintendo consoles is fine but the Wii does seem to have a few things to offer gamers until the end of the year with Overlord dark Legend, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, maybe The Conduit and Cursed Mountain will be decent and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles and Dead Space Extraction both seem promising though they are rail shooters rather then free roam.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yup, I don't have the HDMI port on my 360. Here goes 50 bucks down the drain...f*ck..