Thread: Zombie walk, meet George, watch NOTLD

Canada

Zombie walk, meet George, watch NOTLD

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but...same day as Survival premieres at TIFF:

http://www.gengo.ca/events/2009-toro...s-cut-edition/

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn you, Canada!

All the good stuff happens up there.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The magic used to happen in pennsylvania.

Dammit!! Do we have to outsource EVERYTHING nowdays?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada

Toronto-City of the Dead

This might sound like I'm rubbing it in but, honest I'm not. Met Max Brooks last weekend at Fanexpo in Toronto. Savini was supposed to be there too but he had to cancel. Isn't it a common thread amongst survivors in Dead films to head to Canada? They might want to re-think that one since our winters have been alot milder than they used too! Penn is still the birthplace of modern day zombie films and it always will be. I've been a fan since 79 and I never imagined production (and George) would move up here. If any of my fellow members are planning a vacation in Toronto let me know and I'll help you to find previous shooting locations.

United States

Blame Canada

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Damn you, Canada!

All the good stuff happens up there.
    you're right i live down here in san antonio and the best thing i've got to do was meet Tom Savini when the Dawn remake came out. Looks like its back to pushing drugs so i can get a plane ticket to canada
    "Are you asking me if I think you're pretty or if I'll f*** you? Cause you don't have to be pretty for me to f*** you"

Canada
    Whatever you gotta do to get up here, you won't regret it. We usually have another zombie walk here in October that coincides with a horror film fest.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartma7546 View Post
    you're right i live down here in san antonio and the best thing i've got to do was meet Tom Savini when the Dawn remake came out. Looks like its back to pushing drugs so i can get a plane ticket to canada

Just don't sell them all dude. I mean what are you going to do for fun up there once the event runs it's course? It is Canada after all.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"