Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He's making a remake of his own remake

Dying

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Somebody slotting a DVD into Ashton Kutcher's belly slit, or plugging their USB stick into Zac Efron's bumhole is just gonna be lame as all hell.

I'm guessing they'll throw out the body horror and the great sleaziness of the characters to make it more appealling to the masses.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by major jay View Post

I'm guessing they'll throw out the body horror and the great sleaziness of the characters to make it more appealling to the masses.
    A PG-13 videodrome remake? I wouldn't be at all surprised.

All the sex and sleaze will be burned out of that remake like a cigarette on Debbie Harry's arm ... except you won't be able to see that either.

Nor will we get to see that super awesome (and gross) bit where the dude gets shot in the head and his jiggly, jelly-like head quivers as blood oozes out and he gurgle-screams into the microphone.

Or the guy getting his hand chewed off by James Woods' vagina stomach and replaced with a grenade ... or ... I could go on.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    oh god, it occurs to em were at most 2 years away from a blue velvet remake starring rupert grint!
    dear lord, if something like that ever came to pass, you'd be seeing kortick's name in the paper under the headline:

"man with .50 cal takes out entire "blue velvet" remake cast and crew."
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."