Thread: George's Luck?

Great Britain

George's Luck?

Looking back at the actor's list in George's holy trinity of films (Night, Dawn and Day) on imdb, was George just lucky when it came to choosing his cast list?

Tbh its hard for me to think of a bad main cast member in any of his 3 films. all just seem to perfect for the parts they play, It's just if you look back at the film's they did before and after their George film's, Nothing really jumps out at you saying hey great actor.

I've watch alot of zombie movies from big budget to low and seen some really crappy acting, but not from the main cast members in the 3 George films, don't get me wrong they is a few bad extras in Georges film's, the biker in the side car with the Tommy Gun makes me Laugh, but mostly there isn't a stand out bad actor in any of them.

I didn't want to Include Land of the Dead Cause lot of the cast was already known and established or Diary of the Dead cause there some god awful cast members in there, That said would have like to have seen more what happened to the National Guard that was held up in the building.

Also as for the Night Remake I don't think Tom Savini was as lucky as George in casting, Cooper's, Barbra and Ben are very good, but Judy and Tom are not a patch on their 68's cast memebers.

So what you guys think am I right in my thinking or can you think of any god awful actors in George's 3 films?

Also Looking at Joseph Pilato (Rhodes in Day) IMDB list of films hes starring as harry Cooper in a upcoming film Night of the Living Dead: Origins anyone heard of this? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0683334/

United States
    The first three films did have solid actors in them, and that can come from a combination of luck, patience, and skillful casting. Also, I believe the new NOTLD is the anime one.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid101 View Post
    Also Looking at Joseph Pilato (Rhodes in Day) IMDB list of films hes starring as harry Cooper in a upcoming film Night of the Living Dead: Origins anyone heard of this? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0683334/
    and alona tal is playing helen. that's some fucked up, mismatched casting there. a 60 year old and this delicious young woman:

"The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    that's some fucked up, mismatched casting there.
    Even more f*cked up is that none of these people are professional voice actors. Isn't this CGI/anime?