Thread: Batman on Drugs!!!!

United States

Batman on Drugs!!!!

Holy Batshit is this funny!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ah the 60's tv Batman. So stupid yet for some reason I still love it. But wtf is up with the Burger King/Mcdonalds thing tacked onto the end?

This is what Batman and Robin could've used. If bobble-head George Clooney had done this dance....I would've loved that film!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    This is what Batman and Robin could've used. If bobble-head George Clooney had done this dance....I would've loved that film!
    George Clooney never played Batman. These are also not the droids you are looking for.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I thought Clooney could have been a decent Bruce Wayne/Batman if he was in one of the better films...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well, even if not a perfect performance, imo, Bale has dibs on best Batman, If not he's definitely in the best Batman films.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I thought Clooney could have been a decent Bruce Wayne/Batman if he was in one of the better films...
    After The Ghost and The Darkness and The Saint, I had similar feelings regarding Val Kilmer replacing Michael Keaton. Sigh.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well, even if not a perfect performance, imo, Bale has dibs on best Batman, If not he's definitely in the best Batman films.
    I too think Bale is the best, but there's one thing about him that gets on my nerves - His mouth. Most people dislike his batman "growl", but to me the way his lips stick out make it look like he's been sucking too much pole. And on top of the weird lips....he's got friggin baby teeth.

I think he may have actually had his teeth corrected between the two films as I didn't notice it in The Dark Knight, but if you look in certain scenes in Batman Begins you can definitely see he's got these itty bitty teeth in the front. It irritates me for some reason.

But yes...Nolan's Batman films are definitely the best. I'm still hoping he comes back to finish off the trilogy.

United States
    I like Bale. I've been a fan since Swing Kids.

That being said, and I know I'm in the minority, I preferred Batman Begins to Dark Knight. Leger was as awe inspiring as I had been promised, yet the movie lacked the dark feel (at least for me) that the first one had.

Although, if I had to pick a favorite Batman film, I think I might have to go with Batman Returns. Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Although, if I had to pick a favorite Batman film, I think I might have to go with Batman Returns. Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman?
    That's not a Batman film. That's a Tim Burton film that Batman makes a cameo in...

United States
    That's not a Batman film. That's a Tim Burton film that Batman makes a cameo in...
    Fair enough!

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Tim Burton's Batman all the way. It has, IMO, the best Batman, Joker and Gotham of all the movies. It's not a popular opinion though. It's like preferring Timothy Dalton over all other Bonds (which... incidentally, I do )

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    It's like preferring Timothy Dalton over all other Bonds (which... incidentally, I do )
    Connery is my favorite, but Dalton was badass. Dalton tried to do what they're now doing with Daniel Craig. He was a more down to earth and battle scared every man.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Connery is my favorite, but Dalton was badass. Dalton tried to do what they're now doing with Daniel Craig. He was a more down to earth and battle scared every man.
    Bingo. His first outing was a little bit iffy because it was obviously written for Roger Moore, complete with heaps of awkward comic relief and one liners. But License to Kill ...WOW

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I too think Bale is the best, but there's one thing about him that gets on my nerves - His mouth. Most people dislike his batman "growl", but to me the way his lips stick out make it look like he's been sucking too much pole. And on top of the weird lips....he's got friggin baby teeth.

I think he may have actually had his teeth corrected between the two films as I didn't notice it in The Dark Knight, but if you look in certain scenes in Batman Begins you can definitely see he's got these itty bitty teeth in the front. It irritates me for some reason.

But yes...Nolan's Batman films are definitely the best. I'm still hoping he comes back to finish off the trilogy.

Now that you mention it he does have that trust fund baby/this song is funky thing happening with his lips at times.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Ah the 60's tv Batman. So stupid yet for some reason I still love it. But wtf is up with the Burger King/Mcdonalds thing tacked onto the end?
    I dunno...this is the 2nd version they did. The first is pretty much the same thing, but just the close up of his face the whole time. I picked this one 'cause I thought it was funnier, what with the whole "bat dance" being included.