Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rage Against The Machine to be UK Xmas no.1?

capncnut
    Paul McCartney backs RATM. Click for article.

I hate to put a jinx on it but I think McElderry is gonna snag it. According to the NME, he is only 9,000 behind as of yesterday. One can only hope more people become aware of the Facebook campaign.

BBC interview with Tom Morello.

capncnut
    Joe McElderry talks smack about RATM.

The pint-sized popster blathered to The Sun: "They can't be serious! I had no idea what it sounded like. It's dreadful and I hate it. How could anyone enjoy this? Can you imagine grandma hearing this over Christmas lunch?

"I wouldn't buy it. It's a nought out of ten from me. Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on The X Factor - they're just shouting."
    I think that just about says it all, as far as I'm concerned.

Did you see The Sun this morning? It's got a photo of Joe throwing darts at a pic of RATM frontman, Zack de la Rocha. Just goes to show the mentality of these X Factor cunts. Anyway, RATM have "almost got it in the bag" and the bookies have now changed their bets back to 'Killing In The Name' to be Xmas number one. Yay!
    Last edited by capncnut; 19-Dec-2009 at 02:53 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Joe McElderry talks smack about RATM.

Did you see The Sun this morning? It's got a photo of Joe throwing darts at a pic of RATM frontman, Zack de la Rocha. Just goes to show the mentality of these X Factor cunts. Anyway, RATM have "almost got it in the bag" and the bookies have now changed their bets back to 'Killing In The Name' to be Xmas number one. Yay!
    this guy is complete and total cuntbag.

Quote:
    The pint-sized popster blathered to The Sun: "They can't be serious! I had no idea what it sounded like. It's dreadful and I hate it. How could anyone enjoy this? Can you imagine grandma hearing this over Christmas lunch?

"I wouldn't buy it. It's a nought out of ten from me. Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on The X Factor - they're just shouting."

he has no idea what rage sounded like? has he lived under a rock or does he really listen to the kind of sugary pap that he sings?

"simon cowell wouldn't like it." well stop the fucking voting everyone, simon wouldn't like it.

wouldn't get through boot camp on x factor? who fucking cares about pansy ass shit like that?

Rage Against the Machine are fucking titans and this guy is a flea. a pussy ass, sugar coated, poncy, sucking-on-the-dick-of-cowell, degenerate. those are actually the good things i can find to say about him.

blue snaggletooth thinks any male who watches shit with simon cowell in it, ought to have to turn in his balls.
    Last edited by Mike70; 19-Dec-2009 at 05:06 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Quick there's just a few hours left! Rage will play a free UK 'victory' concert if they get to number one!

Clicky.

England
    Rage have done it! hahahahaha fuck off X-factor!

capncnut
    Yup, see how Cowell and that little cock of his are now praising RATM. Losses, the pair of them.

Official word.

England

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    haysoos christoos, there is one of these for everything now isn't there?

i love that "i watch the x factor. do you think i can make up my own mind about music" bit.
    Last edited by Mike70; 21-Dec-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    oh this is just exquisite, this has made my day.

lets gather the children round the tree for a rousing chorus of "FUCK YOU' A-WONT DO WHAT YA' TELL ME!"

Super Moderator

UK
    When we got out of Avatar a couple of my chums checked their lah-dee-dah phones that have internet (and a sodding stylus too) and we found out the good news, so that made "Avatar day" even better for all of us. A chuffing great movie (in 3D as well - with 4 out of 6 of us popping our 3D cherries) followed up by the shafting of Shit-Factor by an actually good piece of music.

Aces.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Thoroughly disappointed at the hypocrisy and blatant attempt at appearing like a good loser by Cowell and co. They hate it to begin with, then it FUCKS them up for number one and suddenly it was a worthy competition. No it wasn't, because a worthy competition is between two almost equals. This was a turd fighting against a classic. Never gonna happen.

But hey, we all know just how plain OFFENSIVE both Cowell and x-factor are to music. I mean, it's beyond taking the piss now - it's at the level of them actually deflecting attention from Picasso to the cover of a men's magazine. They are so boring, and pathetic. No talent, or skill, anything, other than business acumen.

And there's Rage, stonkin' band who don't even have to make a single for Christmas for it to fly to the top of the charts. I bought two copies myself.

I really can't articulate just how much Cowell and his endeavours anger me. I really can't. There just aren't words to describe the gore that goes through my mind when I think of that tight shirt wearing bell end and his smug fuckin' face.

Y'know, John Lennon and Dimebag and Randy Rhodes and countless, countless other musical heroes have been killed or had their lives stolen in some way and this fuckin' prick not only gets to go on living but also goes on living with the pretense that he is actually HELPING music come along as an art form. Someone needs to fucking destroy him, take him out, and get him the fuck away from the TV industry. Stop making us all look bad.

Am I bad for wishing him dead? Probably childish to think that, but part of me would rejoice if someone shot him in the back/head four times with hollow point bullets.

-- -------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

By the way I am full of Christmas fuckin' cheer!!! WELL DONE RAGE!!!!!!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's just amazing that this little scheme worked.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Am I bad for wishing him dead? Probably childish to think that, but part of me would rejoice if someone shot him in
    no, not really. cowell has been, without a doubt in my mind, the absolute worst thing that has happened to music in the last 50 years. even the fucking macarena cannot compete with the damage this asshat has done to popular music.

popular music has always been shit but up until now is was mostly done by artists who were writing their own tunes and willing to pay their dues in shitty bars and clubs in an effort to "make it."

now we have a host of tv programs artificially trying to create "stars" out of folks who can undoubtedly sing but in the main are about as artistic as a pixie stick. that's my thing about it. i don't want to hear sappy, sugary, overly sentimental music sung by what amounts to human myna birds.

Canada
    I'm not a fan of RATM at all..but in this case, they are the lesser of 2 evils.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    no, not really. cowell has been, without a doubt in my mind, the absolute worst thing that has happened to music in the last 50 years. even the fucking macarena cannot compete with the damage this asshat has done to popular music.

popular music has always been shit but up until now is was mostly done by artists who were writing their own tunes and willing to pay their dues in shitty bars and clubs in an effort to "make it."

now we have a host of tv programs artificially trying to create "stars" out of folks who can undoubtedly sing but in the main are about as artistic as a pixie stick. that's my thing about it. i don't want to hear sappy, sugary, overly sentimental music sung by what amounts to human myna birds.
    lol that did crack me up!!!
    OK so we can join the Cowell Death Squad...

I've always thought what a c**t that guy must be to Carol singers..."absolutely awful, get out of my studio!!"

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

and Mo that animation is killing me!!!!! LOL who is that?!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.