Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zombie Film : 4th Reich

Undisclosed

New Zombie Film : 4th Reich

Starring Tom Savini as and SS Officer
    http://4threichmovie.co.uk/home/home.html
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1456940/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    June 1944, after the glorious victory on D-day, the armies of the combined allied forces begin their long push to Berlin with the aim of bringing down Hitler and the despised Nazi regime of the Third Reich. But buried deep in secret files German Reichstag, is the chilling reality of Hitler's plan to create an eternal living hell, The 4th Reich. Dr. Joseph Mengele, Hitler's chief scientist, was charged with creating a new super army of invincible soldiers. A force that would never be beaten. His experiments and research at the death camps of Auschwitz, Belsen and Birkenau would create unspeakable evil. A small brigade of soldiers from 3rd Infantry Division, under the command of the battle hardened Captain Bathurst embark on an ever darkening quest to liberate Europe. Fighting their way through the French countryside, villages and war ravaged towns. Each step discovering progressively strange battles and events until they reach an abandoned research facility where the true horror begins

United Kingdom
    You know what...this sounds really good, and the cast looks ok too.
    Kill 'em All

Super Moderator

United States
    I liked this better when it was a subplot for a subplot of an RPG setting.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Yeah it does sound interesting but I am not a huge fan of period pieces for horror films. There are exceptions and this might be one of them!

United States
    I see your nazi zombies and raise you Nazis on the Freaking Moon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEueJnsu80
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    I see your nazi zombies and raise you Nazis on the Freaking Moon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEueJnsu80
    Yoinks!

Interesting clip, BillyRay.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Aces, that poster is Epic Win.

Real movie, or just somebody having a go with Photoshop?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    Aces, that poster is Epic Win.

Real movie, or just somebody having a go with Photoshop?
    I came across it while searching online and the guy who created it said he did it at the request of a friend (link for the art leads directly back to the original artist's site). Whether it's for an actual amateur/fan project or not, I don't know.
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 28-Apr-2010 at 04:57 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would say it's just fan made. Isn't that trash from ROTLD on the right?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I would say it's just fan made. Isn't that trash from ROTLD on the right?
    Good eye Bassman. I just assumed that was the nazi chick Sandra Bullock's husband cheated on her with. lolz

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "Bombshell"

I only remember that because when I saw the picture and put the name with it, I laughed and said "no honey, you're not".

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe_dead View Post

June 1944, after the glorious victory on D-day, the armies of the combined allied forces begin their long push to Berlin with the aim of bringing down Hitler and the despised Nazi regime of the Third Reich. But buried deep in secret files German Reichstag, is the chilling reality of Hitler's plan to create an eternal living hell, The 4th Reich. Dr. Joseph Mengele, Hitler's chief scientist, was charged with creating a new super army of invincible soldiers. A force that would never be beaten. His experiments and research at the death camps of Auschwitz, Belsen and Birkenau would create unspeakable evil. A small brigade of soldiers from 3rd Infantry Division, under the command of the battle hardened Captain Bathurst embark on an ever darkening quest to liberate Europe. Fighting their way through the French countryside, villages and war ravaged towns. Each step discovering progressively strange battles and events until they reach an abandoned research facility where the true horror begins
    Oh no......
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Seriously, Tom Savini would never stoop to a level of starring in some b-grade has-been zombie flick. It just wouldn't happen!

What's next? Are they going to make a sequel to "Night" and call it "Adolescents of the Living Dead" or "Children of the Living Dead" or some silly tripe like that and try to get Savini to star in it?

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United Kingdom
    Well, Dead Snow worked, and the whole Mengele angle of this one sounds like it could work, so why not?
    Kill 'em All

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe_dead View Post

Ummm Outpost?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892899/
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan