Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Piranha 3D

Undisclosed

Piranha 3D

It is coming out this month. Anyone catching it? This is one 3D movie I will watch.

French Poster
    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/20786

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    When I first heard about it I wrote it off as complete shit but the more I hear about it, the more I want to see it. Looks like it could be a fun tongue in cheek kind of thing. And they say the gore is off the charts, so I got that going for me. Huge positive reaction from comic con, too...

Super Moderator

United States
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Not interested unless I hear it's some unorthodox, fun ride from multiple people.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Yeah, I'll see it, even with Elizabeth Shue.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Not interested unless I hear it's some unorthodox, fun ride from multiple people.
    This.

I saw the trailer for it the other night - wasn't impressed. If I hear it's good I'll check it out, but for now, pass...

I'm finicky like that.

United States
    Already in my Netflix queue for when it comes out to rent.

Should be good for a laugh or two, and a film with scantily clad gals in it already has my vote of confidence.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

Undisclosed
    I just watched a 9 minute clip that was very graphic. There are some spoilers in the clip, but it is worth seeing. I will not post it on here, since it was a shit-cam recording and it being removed from websites. But it is around for those who are interested.

United States
    I guess I'm ready for a nibble...
    (glub glub)

Undisclosed
    3 more days, until it is released in theaters. I am definately watching this movie, because I have a strong feeling it will be one of the bloodiest new movies made in a while. I may catch the earliest showing on Friday, so I can watch the film in peace.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    3 more days, until it is released in theaters. I am definately watching this movie, because I have a strong feeling it will be one of the bloodiest new movies made in a while. I may catch the earliest showing on Friday, so I can watch the film in peace.
    Tell me about it.

Between Obnoxious kids, crying babies and cell phones going off, it's gotta be a real event to get me to the theater.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've never understood that complaint. Maybe i'm just in a lucky area, but if you avoid the usual Fridays and Saturdays after 7pm.....it's all good. Going to a late screening on a weekend is asking for trouble...

It's actually MY kid that's keeping me from seeing all the new films these days. Finding the time and a sitter is an act of friggin congress...
    Last edited by bassman; 17-Aug-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I've never understood that complaint. Maybe i'm just in a lucky area, but if you avoid the usual Fridays and Saturdays after 7pm.....it's all good. Going to a late screening on a weekend is asking for trouble...

It's actually MY kid that's keeping me from seeing all the new films these days. Finding the time and a sitter is an act of friggin congress...
    Well, I am in New York.

All things all the time.

It's the blessing and the curse of this place.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Even matinee showings are packed? Wow, that must suck. I used to be able to catch matinee showings around here and I would be the only person there. You need to move out to the sticks, man.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Even matinee showings are packed? Wow, that must suck. I used to be able to catch matinee showings around here and I would be the only person there. You need to move out to the sticks, man.
    Nice dawn reference.

But there are over 8 million people around me. If there's an empty theater there's probably something wrong with it.

United States
    Finding the time and a sitter is an act of friggin congress...
    Thanks for the birth control reminder!