Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Logan's "Fu@#in' nuts!

Undisclosed

Wink

I think if you screw a zombie....pretty much your cock will end up like a dried up carrot and drop off.....If she doesn't bite it off first of course!
    I SMELL SOME POO...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Yeah, it actually was quite effective. I really enjoyed the movie. . . .well maybe enjoy isn't the right word, but yeah. . .it's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    See this very messed up and yet highly entertaining film for more on the subject of "enjoying" (ahem) the company of a zombie...

It's actually one of the best zombie films I've seen in a long, long time.

j.p.

Part of me wants to watch it and part of me is afraid to.

I don't know if I want that mental picture in my head. Once a bell is rung...

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I actually think Logan's plan could have worked if he had been a little less whacked out and had explained the potential applications better to Rhodes. The psychology behind it is totally sound, the most basic, textbook application of behaviourism: reward them when they perform a desired action, with-hold the reward when they perform an undesirable action. This has been successfully used to train animals since the first domestic canines stopped being wolves and started being dogs. Take a handful of these creatures, put weapons in their hands, and train them to kill other zombies. Now plant these anti-zeds in a zombie-infested town and watch them clear the place out (the other zombies will not instinctively attack the trained ones, seeing them as fellow zeds and not food).
    This idea was touched on a little heavier in the original script, but never got beyond initial domestication in the actual film. Of course the logistal problem they hit on was the reward part: unless you can provide them with something that looks, smells, tastes and feels like recently-deceased long pig, what else can you reward them with? Even if you can get a supply of human flesh without turning to murder, as Logan to his credit managed to do (although even that wouldn't last forever), people have all kinds of irrational, violent reactions to such a practice, as he found out.

I thought Logan attempts to train the zombies was pointless until I saw Land.

Big Daddy was training the other zombies to defend themselves.

Were as Bub could have trained them not to eat every human they come in contact with.

Of course highly unlikely but possible.