Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things you DON'T want to see in 'The Walking Dead'...

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Skold View Post
    There are set pictures of 1 and 3 already.

Rick and Glenn in zombie stink:
    See....zombie stink......hey it's not a problem.

Zombie's?......schmombie's. I stink up...they don't give a shit.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Undisclosed
    This thread has the makings of epic failure, sure to be be soon followed by a thread entitled "Why I'm Leaving Frank Darabont."
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 03-Sep-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    "Why I'm Leaving Frank Darabont."
    I'm leaving Frank Darabont because he said he loved me, but when I told him I was pregnant he punched me in the stomach and pushed me down a flight of stairs.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    This thread has the makings of epic failure, sure to be be soon followed by a thread entitled "Why I'm Leaving Frank Darabont."
    Why is it an "epic failure" ? Surely, it's not that hard a concept to grasp. There may be some things in the comic that won't (shouldn't) travel to the screen.

Besides, if you have nothing to say on the matter, then say nothing.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I'm leaving Frank Darabont because he said he loved me, but when I told him I was pregnant he punched me in the stomach and pushed me down a flight of stairs.
    Wow, that's harsh! I didn't know that Frank Darabont was so hardcore. He's definately lost a potential fan in me!

Great Britain
    Tom Hanks once they reach the Prison

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid101 View Post
    Tom Hanks once they reach the Prison
    Are you serious?

Morgan Freeman, as well.
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Sep-2010 at 04:43 PM.

Great Britain
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Are you serious?

Morgan Freeman, as well.
    Well luckily Andy Dufresne wont be there, when they arrive

Just been bitten

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Of War View Post
    Um, no. I just don't like the idea of zombie animals. Anything else new I can take. Dawn '04 runners, nazi zombies hunting for lost gold, zombie strippers, whatever. Just think animals make lame zombies.

Anyway, fuck it, I'm cranky tonight, and I didn't even answer the OP properly, so I'm going to bed.
    I don't like the idea of zombie animals* either. I'm fine with zombies eating animals. Romero wrote it into both Nights had it. I've always assumed that zombies would go after the nearest warm-blooded animal if a human wasn't around.

*I might be okay with say zombie primates in a viral/prion outbreak depending on how it's done.
    God is Santa Claus for adults

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Why is it an "epic failure" ?
    If you don't like it, then you may "BUGGER OFF OF THAT'S A PROBLEM!!!"

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Having watched Terminator Salvation last night (and actually enjoying it slightly more) I'd be happy if the following 2 things were left out of this other installment in the apocalyptic genre:

Mute kid - or in fact, kid - some cute as a button little twat who only serves as a character to "care" about - one of those cop-out characters that's meant to signify purity and innocence in a "bad world"

and

punk gangs - every apocalypse movie seems to stick punk gangs as the main antagonists - its like film makers hate humanity so much that aside from their little visions of perfection with their main characters, everyone else has to turn into a cannibalistic leather jacket wearing mohawk twat and start rabidly chasing our protagonists around trying to eat/rape/steal their shit.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm glad you enjoyed it and all....but what the fuck does it have to do with this thread?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    things I don't want to see in The Walking Dead - are the things I saw in TS - just sayin'

lol
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Having watched Terminator Salvation last night (and actually enjoying it slightly more) I'd be happy if the following 2 things were left out of this other installment in the apocalyptic genre:

Mute kid - or in fact, kid - some cute as a button little twat who only serves as a character to "care" about - one of those cop-out characters that's meant to signify purity and innocence in a "bad world"

and

punk gangs - every apocalypse movie seems to stick punk gangs as the main antagonists - its like film makers hate humanity so much that aside from their little visions of perfection with their main characters, everyone else has to turn into a cannibalistic leather jacket wearing mohawk twat and start rabidly chasing our protagonists around trying to eat/rape/steal their shit.
    Hmmm... do you know The Walking Dead is based off a comic book? One of the main characters is a kid. They're staying true to the story line, so read it and then you'll know whether or not they'll have things you may not enjoy.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Hmmm... do you know The Walking Dead is based off a comic book? One of the main characters is a kid. They're staying true to the story line, so read it and then you'll know whether or not they'll have things you may not enjoy.
    Yeah I know but I've really no intention of reading the comic to be honest - which I'm sure is going to be much better - either way I'll give the show a go, for the lols....just not a fan of these tired cliche "john connor" characters running around squeaking all over the place.