Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeannie Jefferies where are you?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiebub View Post
    Hey Aaron! Fans of DAWN would love to meet your mom and get her autograph. I know of 2 people who represent celebs at these conventions that already handle DAWN actors and I'm sure that they would love to represent her. Their names on this board are (thxleo) or Lee Karr on Facebook and (dubiouscomforts) or Jim Cirronella AKA Zero-Day Releasing on Facebook. I also attend many cons as a vendor and would love to get her autograph since I am a huge DAWN fan! They are nice guys and will gladly take care of all her arrangements to attend many different conventions. They may even see this post and get back to you pretty soon with details! Later bro!
    I've already spoke to Jeanie about this. She was very nice, but declined my offer. She mentioned that she would be working with a fellow zombie extra from DAWN, who she has known for many years. So I assume that she might be doing shows with this person in the near future? We'll see. Either way, I certainly hope she gets out on the convention circuit soon!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    I've already spoke to Jeanie about this. She was very nice, but declined my offer. She mentioned that she would be working with a fellow zombie extra from DAWN, who she has known for many years. So I assume that she might be doing shows with this person in the near future? We'll see. Either way, I certainly hope she gets out on the convention circuit soon!
    She told me about that, I never put it together that you were the same person zombiebub mentioned, I sent you a PM about it. I really wouldn't count anything out as everything is so all-of-the-sudden. The important thing is her simply getting involved again.
    Believe me if everything was locked down and ready to go, I wouldnt be jumping online trying to network for her. The more help the better lol.
    Last edited by JeanieJefferies; 01-Nov-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: I cant spell

United States
    I got your messages Aaron! I sent a reply! I see that Lee also has responded to you! I hope it all works out! Later bro!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanieJefferies View Post
    And just goes to show ya' .. The whole "Violence on TV" "Violent Games thing" A bunch of crap!
    I turned out fine.
    All it takes is good parenting keeping kids aware of the dividing line.
    I wholeheartedly agree, Aaron (a pleasure to have you in this forum BTW). As a matter of fact, I first watched your mom attacking Roger in the truck and eventually "getting her face blown off" at the tender age of 10. She's an icon. Please give my regards to her.
    "Add the Calgon!"

Dying

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    You asked this about two months ago. It's in the "similar threads" section at the bottom of this post.
    One of the funniest oxymorons of internet use:

- Make thread, people tell you to use search function.
    - Use search function to find thread, people yell at you for bumping old topics.

It happens on every forum, every day. (And yes, I know you're joking, but I'm just mentioning that anyway because I always found it hilarious.)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Foster View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree, Aaron (a pleasure to have you in this forum BTW). As a matter of fact, I first watched your mom attacking Roger in the truck and eventually "getting her face blown off" at the tender age of 10. She's an icon. Please give my regards to her.
    Regards given.

Lol yeah, I still yell at the tv every time I see that. Something along the lines of:
    "Mother fu**er you better not shoot my mom!!" and then he DOES and I always promise to kick his ass for it. haha.

Just for the record, Ken Foree, if you ever read this, we've got beef man. Just sayin. lol

But seriously it is always soo cool to hear people still talking about that movie. I know my mom is loving it too. She's been so happy lately with the thought of being recognized. She's gonna have fun with it I know.

United States
    This is Aaron, Jeanies son. Just a heads up I started my own profile so I dont have to post under my moms name. I'm giving my mom the jeaniejefferies this afternoon.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Day View Post
    This is Aaron, Jeanies son. Just a heads up I started my own profile so I dont have to post under my moms name. I'm giving my mom the jeaniejefferies this afternoon.
    Noted! Thanks for the heads up.

Also, great to hear from you both

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

For those who may have missed it, Jeanie was interviewed back in December by axlish and I.

http://profondo-cinema.blogspot.com/...nterviews.html

Also, we were fortunate enough to sit down with Mike Gornick for a long conversation.

http://profondo-cinema.blogspot.com/...interview.html

Profondo Cinema is planning on more Romero-related interviews in the future. Hopefully some of you will enjoy them.

Administrator

England
    Jeanie then

Jeanie now?

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Neil, I don't get it. o_O When we were at Horror Realm a few weeks ago Jeanie fell in love with my wife (maybe it was her hair?) And wanted her to be in a movie. She said, "I used to be a casting director and let me tell you, you need to be in this movie. The director will be here later, I'll introduce you." A short time later Joe Shelby showed up and Jeanie introduced them. They exchanged info and stuff but nothing has happened yet. Maybe she'll be in Joe's movie? I don't know any details about it yet but I'm sure I'll let you know if she is. Anyways it was nice to meet you Jeanie, and don't worry, I'll always take care of Nicole.

United States
    Neil, Thats the wrong Jeanie Jefferies.

My mom only has one N in her name. Even though for the past 30 years or so it has been spelled incorrectly with two.
    Oddly when we went to create my moms website http://jeaniejefferies.com we found the Jeannie jefferies you have the picture of had been presenting her makeup artist site with 2 n's also. Coincidence, I think not. Her name only has one but her website has two, if you seach "Jeannie Jefferies makeup artist" you get her. She had actually been using my moms history as an advantage for her site.

United States
    It's more like this

Jeanie then.

Jeanie now.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by D-Day; 08-May-2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: OCD