Thread: I need to share this trailer... it's sort of an important film

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK

I need to share this trailer... it's sort of an important film

I'm a huge trailer nut... love em. So as I wandered around ain't it cool news, I found a trailer for a film that really really hit a chord with me.

When I was in high school, I was bullied VERY badly... it wouldn't be an overstatement to say that one more day would have ended me, so as you can imagine, I'm 100% against bullying in schools or indeed workplaces. So it was with much pondering that I watched a trailer for a documentary film called "Bully". The MPAA gave it a R Rating which is overkill because not many people will see it and this is a film that does need to be seen so much.

England
    Looks like pretty powerful stuff, I was bullied something chronic from being around 5 years old until I was 11 because I had big ears as a kid, I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do with the anxiety problems I developed, and then at secondary school I was bullied sporadically over things like not wearing expensive trainers & clothes like the "popular" kids had, or just by the "hard" kids who liked to find someone to pick on sometimes, so they would punch or kick me on lunchtimes or threaten me during lessons, again it had an effect on me as I was very angry and became quite nasty at home with my family because of it.
    There were people who were bullied far worse than me at school, but even what I went through was shitty and it seemed that nobody could do anything about it. If I told my parents my mum was likely to go storming into school and tell the teachers to sort it out, which would have resulted in the bullies getting a detention or being put on report and then kicking the crap out of me at a later date for being a 'grass'. Quite often the teachers just liked to laugh along with the bullies as well or play down what they were doing, either because they were scared of the bullies parents who were usually hardcases themselves, or they were just amused by how cocky and pally the bullies were with them so the victims were just left to it.
    I just wish that at school I'd had the balls to punch the bastards in the face because when I see them now they're nothing. One that I hadnt seen in ten years approached me in a club a couple of years ago, and he actually said to me that he was worried about coming to talk to me because of what he was like at school, I'm twice the size of him through weight training and he thought I might have just dropped him on the spot, that felt quite good to know that he now felt intimidated by me