Thread: I heard on the radio a DODGEBALL sequel...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

I heard on the radio a DODGEBALL sequel...

is in the works with almost 100% of the cast returning. They are working on getting Ben Stiller' wife Christine Taylor to come back, but she just had a kid recently and wants to be a mommy because she was a new mommy when DODGEBALL 1 was made and she was really tired during filming.

Anyway, would you guys catch a DODGEBALL sequel? I think this is one of the funniest films ever made, but I dunno if they should do a sequel. SOmetimes leaving enough alone is the best thing to do.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    I liked Dodgeball - "liked" being the key word.
    It had it's laughs but nothing was really memorable - (well, the scene where Stiller tries to woo Christine, fails drastically, walks to the curb and hitches a ride with his homie on the back of a scooter, THAT was hilarious!)
    I HATE Vince Vaughn in just about everything he does. He's like Jeff Goldblum; can't play anyone but himself.
    Stephen Root is a comedic GOD but can't seem to find many people that can write for his roles. As Gordon, he's perfect.....but they should let him "play" a little more with the character.
    Stiller.....is he waning? Possibly.
    I absolutley agree with leaving some films alone and NEVER making a sequel.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would check it out. The first one was pretty good.

I want Vaughn and Jon Favreau to make another movie like "Swingers". That was the last time I really enjoyed Vaughn. They tried with "Made" but it didn't quite stand up to "Swingers".

But yeah, I would be down for another "Dodgeball". Rip Torn as Patches(as well as Hank Azaria) was freaking hilarious.

United States
    Well they need to figure out a way to bring Rip Torn back as Patches O'Houlihan.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman