Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dang! I'm sick of the idiot Conspiracy Theorists.....

United States

Dang! I'm sick of the idiot Conspiracy Theorists.....

We all know something bad happened that day - and it's obvious who it was......why all the simple minded bunk? -- It's amazing how many people suffer from selective neurosis.

idiots

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah....insane.

He's probably bringing it up now just because of "World Trade Center" being released soon. Speaking of....as much as I think it's wrong to make a film this early, it's Oliver Stone. Hopefully the man still has what it takes to handle the subject the right way.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Yeah....insane.

He's probably bringing it up now just because of "World Trade Center" being released soon. Speaking of....as much as I think it's wrong to make a film this early, it's Oliver Stone. Hopefully the man still has what it takes to handle the subject the right way.
    I don't think that would be HIM bringing it up... he doesn't control when the media decides to do a story on something.

I, for one, have no problem with this. Freedom of speech is great. In fact, I pretty much agree with these theories because of things that just don't make any sense at all... but I don't feel like getting started.

Super Moderator

UK
    I believe what happened is what happened, it was no doubt convenient for the gubment afterwards to justify Iraq (sort of), but I do believe it all happened. Check out Maddox's website, he recently did a bit on how there was no conspiracy and linked to some websites which did insanely extensive debunkings of conspiracy theories - including some hack's documentary called "Loose Change".

I think a lot of these conspiracy people just WANT it to be a whole "thing", rather than just accepting that f*cked up things can (and do) happen. And even in this day and age, not everything can be explained. It's not exactly like flying planes into buildings was something that was field tested...sometimes sh*t JUST HAPPENS.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 07-Aug-2006 at 05:22 PM.

Canada
    there is one wierd fact that was widely reported and nicely never heard from again . the fact that some people were called sept 10th and told to stay home on the 11th. it almost the same debate with the oklahoma city bombin. there were alot fo questions raised.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff
    I don't think that would be HIM bringing it up... he doesn't control when the media decides to do a story on something.

I, for one, have no problem with this. Freedom of speech is great. In fact, I pretty much agree with these theories because of things that just don't make any sense at all... but I don't feel like getting started.
    Yeah, but it's very convinient timing. You have to admit that....

Oh well. The guy's a loon, anyway...

Silly person...

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by general tbag
    there is one wierd fact that was widely reported and nicely never heard from again . the fact that some people were called sept 10th and told to stay home on the 11th. it almost the same debate with the oklahoma city bombin. there were alot fo questions raised.

it vapored because it was bull****. the 9/10 phone calls were never coroborated. it's more theorist bull****.

United States
    Although I think this is just another one of those crusades by Fox Mulder wannabes, I don't think some of the ideas are at all farfetched. 9/11 has become a tool and basically with every move coming, the excuse of "if we don't do this, we could have another 9/11" comes up. I do give some of the theories credit, but I don't think much of these theorists are in it for anything but the attention.

But either way, the U.S. thrives on cover ups. Roswell, Area 51, Kennedy, Oklahoma, 9/11, Scientology...

Fiji
    http://www.youtube.com/v/xb_jDDQ0CPE

Penn and teller, about nail everything in regards to 9/11. but if you really really want to see what the conspiracy was that led up to the attacks. Frontline covers everything in regards to John O'Neil.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ows/knew/view/

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by p2501
    http://www.youtube.com/v/xb_jDDQ0CPE

Penn and teller, about nail everything in regards to 9/11. but if you really really want to see what the conspiracy was that led up to the attacks. Frontline covers everything in regards to John O'Neil.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ows/knew/view/
    That Penn & Teller thing is ****ing stupid. I love them as magicians but their show ****es me off because it's all "Everything I believe is right and what you believe in is completely ****ing wrong".

One of his reasons that 9/11 couldn't have been set up by the US gov't: "This firefighter lost 50 friends in the World Trade Center." .....................WOW. Good job disproving that conspiracy!

I'm not trying to start anything up about the conspiracy theories... I'm just saying that show is ****.
    Last edited by MikePizzoff; 08-Aug-2006 at 07:33 PM.

United States
    conspiracy theorists - paranoid schizophrenics ........ same thing.
    It's like these idiots that actually believe there's an "alien space-craft" in area 51.....first; study physics and astronomy - that should settle THAT rediculous argument.
    These 9/11-ers - they're as bad as the simple minded dolts sitting up late listening to George Noory, slobbering in their coffee cups, packing wood and dreaming of an alien invasion.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    It's like these idiots that actually believe there's an "alien space-craft" in area 51.....first; study physics and astronomy - that should settle THAT rediculous argument.
    These 9/11-ers - they're as bad as the simple minded dolts sitting up late listening to George Noory, slobbering in their coffee cups, packing wood and dreaming of an alien invasion.
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Fiji
    That Penn & Teller thing is ****ing stupid. I love them as musicians but their show ****es me off because it's all "Everything I believe is right and what you believe in is completely ****ing wrong".
    This tactic differs from every major news outlet how? further they've blatantly stated that the show exsists to represent thier view point. nothing more. if you expected a balance view point, our neutral journalism. that error is on your end not theirs.

One of his reasons that 9/11 couldn't have been set up by the US gov't: "This firefighter lost 50 friends in the World Trade Center." .....................WOW. Good job disproving that conspiracy!
    actually i don't think they make that direct point. they moreso introduced that firefighter as a firsthand witness to the events at ground zero.

this character limit bug is sofa king we todd did

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome

i love the aera 51 nuts. the airforce has all but said it was a dedicated test site from Grummans' skunkworks division. yet these asshat bang the drum on and on about recovered aliens.
    Last edited by p2501; 08-Aug-2006 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    what, and you don't believe that there are little aliens lieing in a test facility in Nevada? hmm? you don't believe that an alien space ship crashed in the new mexico desert? NOW whos the crazy one

I really dislike these people so much..they constantly try to disprove things that we know are fact...remind me of nut job evolutionists. but thats besides the point.

United States
    WELL! Personally I think flying hot dogs hit the towers. the gov't doesnt want anyone to know.